Bunk Aromasin?

WalkingDead

Hey bros I have been a lurker here for awhile absorbing alot of knowledge but this is my first post.

I just got my lab work done 20 days into my 8 week cycle,

(400wk TestP/500wk TrenA, .12mg Aromasin EOD and .5mg Caber E3D)

Looking at the lab Im thinking my Aromasin might be bunk?

Or is it actually possible to have 200+ estro on .12mg EOD and I just need to bump up the dose some?

What do you guys think?

View attachment 549856

200 + Estro ? I dont think its possible with an AI
But i really didnt understand your aromasin dose ?????
12 mg or .12 mg ???
Both doses are weird

aromasin has about a 8 hour half life in Men, did you test blood on the day you didnt take Aromatase inhibitor (AI), looks like you need ED dosing

200 + Estro ? I dont think its possible with an AI
But i really didnt understand your aromasin dose ?????
12 mg or .12 mg ???
Both doses are weird

Sorry for your confusion bro, its just a typo.
It should read 12.5 which is half of one of the 25mg tabs that they come in.
From what I have seen 12.5 EOD seems to be a pretty common dosage.

Use 12.5 every day, I did that on the same cycle and was fine.

I guess I'll bump it up to ED, and take a dose 4 hours prior to my blood test next week and see what it looks like.

But if after that my estro is still thru the roof its pretty much a safe bet I have bunk shit right?

View attachment 550025

Well, here's my bloodwork after a week of taking 12.5ED and also taking 12.5 just 2 hours before my blood was drawn.

The Estrogen is down but still in the 100s so Im not sure if that means I need to bump up the dose or it just didnt have time to bring it down far enough?

On another note, those liver values are pretty troubling. Can that be from the Aromasin/Caber or does the Tren also have some liver impact? Or maybe elevated since I just took a dose?

Edit:
Also, that 5,000+ Test seems pretty high for 400mg/wk TestP doesnt it? Im also doing 250iu HCG ED to keep my boys active, maybe that is really enhancing it?

Last edited:
View attachment 550025

Well, here's my bloodwork after a week of taking 12.5ED and also taking 12.5 just 2 hours before my blood was drawn.

The Estrogen is down but still in the 100s so Im not sure if that means I need to bump up the dose or it just didnt have time to bring it down far enough?

On another note, those liver values are pretty troubling. Can that be from the Aromasin/Caber or does the Tren also have some liver impact? Or maybe elevated since I just took a dose?

Edit:
Also, that 5,000+ Test seems pretty high for 400mg/wk TestP doesnt it? Im also doing 250iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ED to keep my boys active, maybe that is really enhancing it?

In

would like to know this as well

That second test looks like someone messed up. No way you went from barely out of range liver values to damn near 800 in a few days. Your test *could* rise significantly since that's what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) does - it prevents your body from converting it into estradiol. I would get another test, and if it comes out like that again, it might be time to look at what you're taking. Livers are pretty robust, but cirrhosis is no joke.

Last edited:
5188 Test level, 767 ALT... WTF? How are you still functioning day to day normally with that high ALT lol.

Yeah, 5 days between tests? I'm calling lab mistake here unless the OP downed a bottle of acetaminophen with a fifth of bacardi the night before the test.

bump your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to 25mg a day and you should be fine. But if I was you I be more concerned about my liver values.

Yeah, 5 days between tests? I'm calling lab mistake here unless the OP downed a bottle of acetaminophen with a fifth of bacardi the night before the test.

6 Days between these Labs. In those 6 days I had bumped up my Aromasin to 12.5 every day with the final dose being 2 hours before the blood draw. Absolutely zero alcohol and OTCs being used.

Starting out, my main concern obviously was the estrogen and I thought I had been sent some bunk Aromasin. But right now, its looking like the Aromasin is working, and either my body just needs more or its underdosed from pharma grade stuff.

Now, my HUGE concern is my fucking liver! I dont understand how the values can be that high unless Tren A does actually impact your liver. I have read a ton on that debate and it seems 50/50 based on bros posting from experience.

So, my plan now, Im going to bump up my Aromasin dose again to alternating 12.5 one day and 25 the next day and drop both my Tren and Test dosages down to 300mg/wk TestP, 350mg/wk Tren A and take another blood test in a week. If my liver is still fucked up Im going to either abort the cycle all together or drop the Tren and see if I can isolate that as the culprit.

One other thing I didnt mention, I am also taking 200iu/ed of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to keep testes working but that shouldnt have any impact on liver values at all.

Anyway, I can tell you Im a firm believer in blood tests and Im glad I at least know what is happening in my body so I can adjust/abort as needed. I got a bro that did 16 straight weeks of dBol with not a single blood test and he was drinking booze every weekend. I shiver to think what the fuck was happening to his liver.

6 Days between these Labs. In those 6 days I had bumped up my Aromasin to 12.5 every day with the final dose being 2 hours before the blood draw. Absolutely zero alcohol and OTCs being used.

Starting out, my main concern obviously was the estrogen and I thought I had been sent some bunk Aromasin. But right now, its looking like the Aromasin is working, and either my body just needs more or its underdosed from pharma grade stuff.

Now, my HUGE concern is my fucking liver! I dont understand how the values can be that high unless Tren A does actually impact your liver. I have read a ton on that debate and it seems 50/50 based on bros posting from experience.

So, my plan now, Im going to bump up my Aromasin dose again to alternating 12.5 one day and 25 the next day and drop both my Tren and Test dosages down to 300mg/wk TestP, 350mg/wk Tren A and take another blood test in a week. If my liver is still fucked up Im going to either abort the cycle all together or drop the Tren and see if I can isolate that as the culprit.

One other thing I didnt mention, I am also taking 200iu/ed of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to keep testes working but that shouldnt have any impact on liver values at all.

Anyway, I can tell you Im a firm believer in blood tests and Im glad I at least know what is happening in my body so I can adjust/abort as needed. I got a bro that did 16 straight weeks of dBol with not a single blood test and he was drinking booze every weekend. I shiver to think what the fuck was happening to his liver.
Yeah, I just like the peace of mind that bloods can give - it beats the guessing game. "Is my estrogen high?? Is it low? Is this new lab's gear bunk?" I still think that you're fine as liver values that high should have some symptoms with them (I hope for your sake). I've had a test or two come back with wonky results, so it's completely possible. They should do it for free (hah, I know) since those results are so crazy.

Please post back when you do get a new test, I'm curious if it's just a bad test or something really caused that huge of a jump in liver values in a week. Good luck!

Well, I got this weeks bloods back. I think this pretty much proves definitively (at least in my opinion) that Tren is liver toxic. (and also that means MY Tren because its UGL so you never know from one batch to the next) But, I dialed the dose back to 350mg/wk (50mg/ed) and sure enough the liver values are coming down with the dosage reduction.

There are still a couple issues here though. The estrogen is still high even with 12.5mg/ed Armomasin. It is still coming down but I think that is probably just due to the fact that I also dialed the Test P down to 200mg/wk and you can see the Testosterone
levels are down over 50% from last week. Im confused here because Aromasin is supposed to be like 97% effective so I cant imagine why the estrogen would still be that high. Granted, it has come down consistently since I upped the dose so at least I feel like my Aromasin is not bunk.

The next big issue is these new elevations in EOS and BUN which as I understand it implies your body is fighting an infection or possible kidney issues. This is a disturbing new development and I have no idea what has brought that about. Maybe another Tren demon rearing its head? Keeping in mind the shit was never meant for human use lol.

Now, as far as my current "feeling" (which doesnt mean much in the grand scheme) I feel fucking awesome! Im a beast in the gym, rock solid muscle, I drink a gallon of water a day, my urine is crystal clear always. I sleep like a baby, no Tren night sweats at all. Really the only "sides" I can detect is serious Tren cough from day 1. Literally from my first injection the cough hit and it has stayed, I pant like a fucking dog in heat when I lift and my cardio is dead. 15 mins on the stairs and Im sweating like a hog and literally hyperventilating like I cant breath. It sucks badly. But other than that I have very very slight backne going on but nothing else at all.

Im not sure what to do from here. The way I see it I can drop the Tren dose even farther and then do another blood panel and see how it correlates or I can just dump the Tren all together, bump up the Test P to 700mg/wk and just do the last 4 weeks as a pure Test cycle and hit post cycle therapy (pct) as planned at 8 weeks. I really dont know yet. (Im open to suggestions on this)

Blood Test Pg 1
View attachment 550265

Blood Test Pg 2
View attachment 550266

Stane should be dosed at 25mg ed, 12.5mg ed-eod to higher end Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) people (POSSIBLY light cycles if a person isnt prone to estro issues) or people on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) that have alot of estro issues.
Stane it awesome but takes alot to work well.

bump to 25mg ed then take bloods in 3ish weeks (if your even on cycle anymore)

I like letro because I can get away with 0.25mg eod.

*12.5mg eod-ed seems to be posted alot, but ti also seems to not be enough across the board. even in studies it was not as effective as letro at like 20X the dose and that was on people NOT on cycle.

mind you stane is great, but if not dosed big, then maybe save it for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) use.

Last edited:
So 12.5 EOD of aromasin is not sufficient?

I wouldn't think so. Its half life is only 8 hours, so you would basically going for full days without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). 12.5mg ED split into two doses 6.25 morning and night wont even cover you for a full 24 hours but it's the generally accepted dose (to start with before bloods, you may need more or less).

I wouldn't think so. Its half life is only 8 hours, so you would basically going for full days without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). 12.5mg ED split into two doses 6.25 morning and night wont even cover you for a full 24 hours but it's the generally accepted dose (to start with before bloods, you may need more or less).
Not calling you out, but where did you get that exemestane has a half life of 8 hours? Everything I've ever read states 27 hours being the half life for it.
Exemestane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Juced, you don't get any harsh sides from running letro as your on-cycle/blast AI? I've always been an adex/asin guy, but if the sides aren't bad, it certainly seems a cheaper way to go.

Edit: Walkingdead, have you ever had your bloods tested before this cycle? I don't want to scare you, but those results could indicate you have something else going on. I'd suggest talking to a doctor (leaving AAS out of the discussion imo) and seeing what they have to say. EOS/ALT/BUN levels being elevated at the same time might very well mean you have an infection or something along those lines... (I'm not a doctor, just going by experience and stuff I've read - so take that for what it's worth)

Last edited:
Not calling you out, but where did you get that exemestane has a half life of 8 hours? Everything I've ever read states 27 hours being the half life for it.
Exemestane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The half life of stane in males is significantly less than that in females - like 8-9hrs. I am firmly becoming convinced that stane is very often being under-dosed by us. More to follow with data to support this contention.

Back