Burning left breast

DCx

Im a client of maximus. Currently taking 210mg test c every 5 days along with 250iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 1mg arimidex split in two doses. Been on for a month now.

Lately i have been having brest pain. Its a tearing burning feeling in my left breast. Its not constant, it usually increases as the day goes on. I had surgery on this breast about 5 years ago. Drs removed a small fatty mass that was deemed non cancer. If you press below my nipple it feels like there is a scoop of my chest missing. That is also where the pain is.

I dont think its gyno since ive had this discomfort in the past. Do you think it could be scar tissue tearing from heavy lifting? I had an ultrasound of the area prior to starting my protocol and it came back normal. My right nipple and breast are just fine. Would gyno only attack one side or both?

its been a while since i updated this. The pain subsided and eventually went away after i discontinued the usage of danazol at 25mg daily.

fast forward to march... i get a refill on my meds from maximums and they screw up and charge me for more Danazol. I say screw it and start back on them. Come mid April the left breast is an issue again!

my last labs had my testosterone at 1000 ng/dl and my estradiol was 37 pg/ml

my E2 was in check with a low dose of arimidex every 5 days.

here it is 5/8/12 and my breast is the worst its every been. I wanted to blast a 10 week cycle of test e but might hold back after i see what new labs say.

Im getting a female hormone panel and a prolactin test just to rule out hormonal breast tissue issues. I am still leaning towards torn muscle or scar tissue from that barbaric surgery i had so many years ago.

i got my labs back.

my prolactin was good at 5.2 ng/dl

testosterone came in at 1041 ng/dl

estradiol was a tad high at 44.9pg/ml

im going to increase my arimidex dosage to .5mg eod. i must aromatize heavily.

as for the breast pain, i started taking 20mg nolva before bed until i can get the extra adex in my system.

i got my labs back.

my prolactin was good at 5.2 ng/dl

testosterone came in at 1041 ng/dl

estradiol was a tad high at 44.9pg/ml

im going to increase my arimidex dosage to .5mg eod. i must aromatize heavily.

as for the breast pain, i started taking 20mg nolva before bed until i can get the extra adex in my system.

Hows it going for you?

Back