Burning The Fat Fast

T-$m0k3y-T

I want to start burning 1000 Calories ed(7000 Cal per week) Excluding Strength Workout. I consume about 2700 cals ed. 1g of protein per 1 pound of body weight.

Strength workout 5x5 routine: Monday, Wed, Friday.

Im also taking a fatburner product called Phenphedrine I dont know if any one has tried it yet, but heres a picture of it.

Any opinions/recommendations would greatly be appreciated.

Wow I think this product just hit me...I feel a bit energized like im high on sumthing. I only took 1 pill, i can take up to 3 aday, i wonder how im gonna feel after those 3.

Last edited:
Iceman can you help me out with this BMR. I could have swore I saw something about it on another topic and now I cannot find it. I need to map out my own

You can try.

I am guessing 2 things will happen, you will burn yourself out, and you will end up binging like a mad man.

It's much easier to do moderate cardio and control your calorie intake.

He's right. i've done 1 1/2 to 2 weeks of treadmill. (running/walking) to get rid of my "winter coat".. i don't binge.. but man, you'll burn out! i know that aerobic activity is the key to the weight loss, as well as diet.. but man i am so not looking forward to the "dreadmill" at night..

Back