busted today!!

underpsi

was reading this forum early this morning and just now thought it would be a place to post my late morning craziness .. doing gear i'm straight out of control ...been like a kid in a candy store on cycle. swear women can sense it! im 44 (close to 45) and been playing with 4 women. (killin me tho) :) one 25, one 26 and one a 30 who's hotter than all :) and my ex wife...
one calls me for a morning quickie. in the middle of smashing it up , she's screaming ect. and in walks one of the others :dumbass: guess my door was unlocked!!
been honest with every one. explaining im NOT looking for a relationship but it's damn crazy! thought it was going to get ugly ... man, when "on" i'm just a straight up @ss for sure .. just can't help myself.. not usually like this but i swear gear just changes my whole demeanor .. seems the more i don't give a f'ck the more women i have wanting it.. craaaazy..

What I have found in 41 yrs is the better you treat a woman and the more you give them the more they want and the more they take. When you treat a woman indiferent they cant get enough of you. Women bitch about not finding a good man....well for 11 yrs I treated my wife with respect caring and love the only one and she took what ever she could on her way out. Now I tend to treat them like when I was younger indiferent and uncaring and they seem to flock like a flys to shit.

Its funny though because thebomes with daddy issues are the onea that tend to be the most needy. Thats why I pay so much attention to my daughter and love on her so much and am going to be completely open about men and what they think when shes old enough. Dont want a guy like me getting a hold of her and turning her brain i to scrabled eggs.

What I have found in 41 yrs is the better you treat a woman and the more you give them the more they want and the more they take. When you treat a woman indiferent they cant get enough of you. Women bitch about not finding a good man....well for 11 yrs I treated my wife with respect caring and love the only one and she took what ever she could on her way out. Now I tend to treat them like when I was younger indiferent and uncaring and they seem to flock like a flys to shit.

Its funny though because thebomes with daddy issues are the onea that tend to be the most needy. Thats why I pay so much attention to my daughter and love on her so much and am going to be completely open about men and what they think when shes old enough. Dont want a guy like me getting a hold of her and turning her brain i to scrabled eggs.

Dude, I couldn't have said it better! I took advantage of so many young ladies using the fact that treating them with indifference makes them wonder wtf is wrong with them - making you THAT more desirable! My daughter gets TONS of attention from me as well as I know daddy issues = whore in training. The world needs whores, but I don't need that headache. ;)

don't get me wrong, have no problem with a woman my age that's hot and can put it on me...:) just never happens. most guess me for 35. just crazy as women my age don't give me the time of day.. really odd actually... think it's all simple really. we all want what we can't have or what's just out of our reach. simple human nature. think a lot of good looking women wait for guys go be all over them. had one recently who was HOT come into my office talking to my partner. the whole time she was flirting and i paid her no mind. she later came back and told me later "i was thinking wtf? no ring, doesn't look gey .. what's wrong ???" :) have a great day everyone :)

Ive never really cheated, but i 'came clean' about banging a few random girls while dating a girl i really to turn into a steady gf and it blew up in my face. Since then i decided that it's usually to treat them like children and tell them what they want to hear. Theyre all delusional anyways.

Agreed about being a dick to make them want you more. I am generally a pretty nice guy, but women dont really respect a nice guy. I go back and forth between being kind of a dick and being nice and making sure she orgasms most of the time and that seems to be working pretty well.

Ive never really cheated, but i 'came clean' about banging a few random girls while dating a girl i really to turn into a steady gf and it blew up in my face. Since then i decided that it's usually to treat them like children and tell them what they want to hear. Theyre all delusional anyways.

Agreed about being a dick to make them want you more. I am generally a pretty nice guy, but women dont really respect a nice guy. I go back and forth between being kind of a dick and being nice and making sure she orgasms most of the time and that seems to be working pretty well.

This is good strategy. Share more details if you can.

Back