Buying HCG. wtf?

KobesBryant

I don't get it. I can find SERM's, AI's etc all online from our sponsors... but I cannot find HCG and I've been looking for a legit source for a week now. I seriously don't get it. Isn't HCG legal? and even sold in some form (oral) at wal-mart??? Why is it so hard? Am I retarded? (Ok don't answer that)

Do ANY of our sponsors sell HCG?

I won't even bother asking for a specific source, as I have seen how bad people get chewed out for doing that haha.

I know this is a long shot, but none of our sponsors sell actual gear do they? I have a source for it, but my guy is only selling sust right now and I am trying to get prop, E, or cyp maybe.

I don't think I am breaking any rules or doing anything that should bother anyone as I am asking if our sponsors can meet my needs.

Feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting of course.

Thanks!

Its out there bro you just need to stick around and keep looking, best place to get it is overseas pharmacy there are plenty to choose from and its cheap

Oral HCG isnt even real HCG...the actual stuff is only legal with a script......lots of UG guys have it on their lists

Thanks for the replies guys. Can the person who PM'ed me send me their email. I can't PM back because not enough posts :/

if its legal with a script then why can't someone just link a source on here? if the sponsers don't have it then wtf. every place i find that has it just looks like a stupid scam and wants wu or paypal or even more scetch payment. i would ask someone to pm me with a source... okay wait maybe this is the clomid talking hahaha. but seriously

Find a source you can trust, lots of guys use WU or some other anon payment method because it not only protects them, but you too.

Pretty much all sources require WU or MG for payment......your dealing in the black market...everything is a gamble.....price you pay

A lot of the same places that carry the good stuff carry Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) nowadays...

Some that sell the good stuff also sell pharma Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for just a little more too.

i'm not worried about a receipt. i just want to know that i can trust the source. i really don't want to end up shooting pregnant donkey piss that shows + for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on a test.

wouldn't mind a source for a few other things too... but i aint asking!! at this rate i'm gonna end up just hitting up the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic.

im fairly new to this too, but your gonna have to dig around and find a source, people arent gonna give up their source in order to keep things confidential

Back