Buying slin in CA

That seems very strange that they wouldn't sell it to you. I believe they would have sold you the Humulin, but it's the needles that some states have restrictions on (NY I know for one). Otherwise, something in your demeanor or something that you said must've clued them in to the fact you weren't buying it to treat your diabetic condition.

Humalog is better anyway. So I would just go ahead and order that from Canada...

HeHateMe said:
That seems very strange that they wouldn't sell it to you. I believe they would have sold you the Humulin, but it's the needles that some states have restrictions on (NY I know for one). Otherwise, something in your demeanor or something that you said must've clued them in to the fact you weren't buying it to treat your diabetic condition.

Humalog is better anyway. So I would just go ahead and order that from Canada...
I checked out another Pharmacy 2 miles up the road and they sold me the Humulin R and needles no questions asked. I dont know why the other place denied me.

tried to buy needles in montana at a walmart for injecting a turkey once. i asked for "the largest syringe and needles you have". 3 fucking pharm assistants jumped on me with "what are you going to use it for?". like im going to mainline fucking heroine with a goddamn 18+...

order online ftw

caladin said:
carolinacrackah,

How are you taking it? Keep us updated!
Im taking 5 Iu's post workout with 50grams of simple carbs(soda). Gonna bump up the dose to 5 Iu morning and 5 Iu post workout in a few days. I have noticed my pumps seems to be a little better...but I dont know if its the insulin since I am taking it Post workout as opposed to pre workout or during a workout.

maybe you should put a big ass baggy sweatshirt on before you go in. LMAO. dude when we kickin it before you move back. gym then chilis for ckn and broccoli next sat?

Onswoll said:
maybe you should put a big ass baggy sweatshirt on before you go in. LMAO. dude when we kickin it before you move back. gym then chilis for ckn and broccoli next sat?
Lets get together this week B.
We are gonna have a lil get together in Irvine too before Tara and I take off....you guys should come
ps...still no quad shots in the pics of members forum.

carolinacrackah said:
Lets get together this week B.
We are gonna have a lil get together in Irvine too before Tara and I take off....you guys should come
ps...still no quad shots in the pics of members forum.

yeah forsure. haha bro and there arent gonna be any quad shots until my ancle swelling goes down. that shot i gave myself in my calf on monday REALLY messed me up. Just yesturday I started walking with only half a limp. tues-thurs I could put absoultly no pressure on my right leg at all. yesturday was the 1st day that it started to FEEL better, but i will tell you one thing, it did not LOOK better. my right ancle and foot had swolled up really freaking bad, like I had a kankle, it was the worst thing ever. Its gone down a bit today and feels better, but its still pretty jacked.

Back