cabaser question

atomknight

Test E. baby!
how long would a guy have to take to cabaser to see results and or to determand if that is what the problem is? {prolactin build up}
Is exses prolactin caused buy all AAS's or just some of them?

i know tren causes prolactin issues not sure what else does...i would like to know how long cabaser should be taken if anyone else knows

estrogens also cause prolactin issues.

when it comes to "see results" it really depends on what you mean by that...

reduction in nipple puffyness can take a while. elimination of pain and itching as well as reduction hard tissue growth from progestins/prolactin usually is noticeable within 1-2 weeks of use.

macro said:
estrogens also cause prolactin issues.

when it comes to "see results" it really depends on what you mean by that...

reduction in nipple puffyness can take a while. elimination of pain and itching as well as reduction hard tissue growth from progestins/prolactin usually is noticeable within 1-2 weeks of use.

I have none of those problems.
I think it just maybe bloat I get the same thing from creatine e. or m. there must be a way to combat this
but I'm running low on options. and my dr. says my prolactin # is 5.
I know this therad is gunna die right here but thought I'dd try it anyway.
thanks marco.

atomknight said:
I have none of those problems.
I think it just maybe bloat I get the same thing from creatine e. or m. there must be a way to combat this
but I'm running low on options. and my dr. says my prolactin # is 5.
I know this therad is gunna die right here but thought I'dd try it anyway.
thanks marco.

are you experiencing facial bloat? or generalized subQ water issues?

macro said:
are you experiencing facial bloat? or generalized subQ water issues?

yes facial bloat {jowels}
but not as much as my now b cup boods.
after the cycle some goes away and some remains, cycle after cycle it they get a little bigger each time.
I stopped my last cycle early for fear of permemet breast's [maybe to late]
plus i felt so fucken fat ,but Im really a skinny guy and my legs, arms, every where else look fine, well great acually..currently on amriosen.

generalized subQ water issues?
not sure what that is .but I also sarted taking those water pills to see if that would help,,,not so far,,

I just read that BILL LLEWELLYN recomends taking .25mgs 2ew for a starter course of 4 weeks, then adjust to 1mg if needed... just half the dose mentioned above-

that dosage is generally not sufficient for gnyo/prolactin issues. It is reasonable for the prosexual effects (moderate prolactin suppression)

atomknight said:
yes facial bloat {jowels}
but not as much as my now b cup boods.
after the cycle some goes away and some remains, cycle after cycle it they get a little bigger each time.
I stopped my last cycle early for fear of permemet breast's [maybe to late]
plus i felt so fucken fat ,but Im really a skinny guy and my legs, arms, every where else look fine, well great acually..currently on amriosen.

generalized subQ water issues?
not sure what that is .but I also sarted taking those water pills to see if that would help,,,not so far,,

ok so?
what do you recomend marco?

Back