caber vs prami for deca use

HonkyMcMofo

I am looking to run 300mg of deca with 600 mg of test cyp. With previous test cycles (600 mg/week), 6.25 mg of exemestane ed has kept my estrogen in a nice spot. I will start with that and adjust as needed based on what blood tests show after a few weeks.

I would like to have some caber on hand for any deca issues that may arise. I can't seem to find it through my usual sources. Can I run prami in it's place (as needed)? My understanding is that caber is preferred.

Prami is fine. Just take it on a full stomach before bed. Also, don't just keep it around. After week two run it low dose, but very low as 300 of deca isn't going to be too bad. I recommend going up to 425 at least.

Save your money buy some more deca instead 300 mg isn't anything to worry about (as long as estrogen is controlled)

Actually for our purposes prami is a better choice. It impacts d3 receptors more than caber. D3 receptors are vital for male sexual function and since that is the area that increased prl most often impacts Id pick prami (and do) any day.

Yea do your homework brother, but 300 pw of deca is extremely moderate for a cycle. My old ass cruises at that. BUT to each is on..,,

I'm trying to walk that fine line between going gangbusters with it, and starting slow to see how I react to it. I am not closed to the idea of more, and I will be running it with 600 test.

I appreciate the input.

Back