Calculating Blood Levels

Nzom

Anyone know how to calculate your blood levels with Sustanon & deca?

Links with the information on half life, and anything explaining how it works would be great.

Thank You

Doing a few searches, I found this: http://www.come.to/roidcalc

After putting in my dosages, I was sorta concerned. I have heard that you want to stablize your blood levels, but I have no idea why.?

I have been using sus twice a week for a total of 500. Which means that my levels go as low as 332 to as high as 524 in the same week.

I tried a bunch of combinations, and found that if I did small ammounts ED, that I could basically stablize.

Comments? Suggestions?

There's not really much point in trying to calculate because:

- nobody can agree on the half-life
- amount injected affects the half-life (and when it will peak)
- injection site also affects half-life and how it peaks

DTOX said:
There's not really much point in trying to calculate because:

- nobody can agree on the half-life Agreed
- amount injected affects the half-life (and when it will peak)Disagree
- injection site also affects half-life and how it peaksAgreed

How would how much you inject affect the half-life ?????

If the 1/2 life of XXX is 7 days, it would make no difference if you injected 50 mg or 5000 mg.

I thought that half life was the amount of time for the liver to deactivate half of the injectable. So if 500mg were injected of a substance that had a half life of 7 days then after 7 days 250 mg would still be active. If that is the case and a bunch of say eq or deca was used at the end of a cycle then clomid therapy would be harder to time because after 3 weeks there would still be too much deca active in the body to restore natural test production.

I may be completely off base with this so correct me if I'm wrong.

StoneColdNTO said:
How would how much you inject affect the half-life ?????

If the 1/2 life of XXX is 7 days, it would make no difference if you injected 50 mg or 5000 mg.

The more you inject the more "delayed" the *peak* will be. Half-lives are measured from the peak, not the time of injection.

If 50mg takes 1 day to peak, and the half-life is 7 days, then it will be at 50% 8 days later.

If 500mg takes 3 days to peak, and the half-life is 7 days, then it will be 50% 10 days later.

If you've seen the response curves graphed out in medical abstracts using mutliple dosages you'll see what I'm talking about.

That is what I actually meant by "amount injected will effect half-life"--because most people confuse the peak with the time injected.

How does the injection site affects the half-life and how it peaks???Like delt compare too glutes??? Or quad compare to glutes???

this is a very interesting thread. i am trying to determine how to dose sustanon as well as decca for an upcoming cycle in order to avoid unstable blood levels.

Back