Calf shots

Onswoll

INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING
My quads are pretty much used up and the shots are starting to hurt due to the amounts of scar tissue I am having to poke through, I was curious if calf shots we painful at all? Anyone with experience?

I tried them on my last cycle, they were not bad all (test prop). I massage post injection. I plan on including them in my injeciton schedule from now on, along with Biceps.

outlawtas2 said:
I tried them on my last cycle, they were not bad all (test prop). I massage post injection. I plan on including them in my injeciton schedule from now on, along with Biceps.

I inject ED on my tren/prop/winny cycle...therefore I must rotate spots. I do bi's, tri's, calf, quads, delts and glutes.

I find calf shot very easy.....just go "upper outer" like your glutes.

God Bless,
Max

The first couple times usually hurt but after that they are fine.

alright, cool thanks guys. Appriciate it. I am going to try it tonight, upper outter. I will be shooting Tren only, Im just scared of that shit lumping up and my ass limping for a week. It should be fine tho, Tren spreads real easy. Ill let you guys know. Thanks again.

My last cycle, I rotated Pecs into the mix just to try it out. Not bad at all and very easy. I used a 1in 25 gauge pin, worked nicely. Consider that.

I've been thinking about shooting calf for a while but I'm still a bit nervous. Maybe I'll wait until I have to shoot ed...

pineapple said:
Too many nerves to hit in the calves. I did my shot once and couldnt walk for a few days.

Definatley not true....no more nerves here than anywhere else.....calf shots are by far the easiest for me....that is if you have calves.....lol

God Bless,
M :) ax

I tried a calf shot and it hurt like a SOB and I used a 25g. Although my next cycle I am going to have to use my calfs, lots of injections with Prop and Tren. :scratchhe :wallbash:

i was gonna try a calf shot, since i been shooting everywhere else with tren.
I been doing thighs injections now and they are hella nice. Pec injections are really easy also.

OK....i posted this Thread and i said id post up when I shot my calf. Did it last night, tren only. completly painless. Today a slight bit of sorness, but thats all. I trained legs this morning so my calfs are sore from that too so maybe that plays a small roll in my sorness. Was a bit nervous, but very easy...shit slid right in like butter. Looks like Ill be doing that again tonight. 8)

maxmurph said:
Definatley not true....no more nerves here than anywhere else.....calf shots are by far the easiest for me....that is if you have calves.....lol

God Bless,
M :) ax
17 1/2" calves. Maybe that was a bad shot that I did. I'm just paranoid I'll hit a nerve in the calf of something. I like doing chest, my favorite. Never any discomfort and 2cc at each pec is no problem for me. And no veins to hit either. I cant shoot my ass cuz it's full of bloodvessels.

Back