came off testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) libido great depression sux

tres

came off trt libido great depression sux

last shot was 3 weeks ago been doing 20 mgs of nolva for 12 days, libido great; i think even better than when i was on...but i am very weak tired and all of a sudden depressed! also been taking xanax to sleep. i know its shit but i cant sleep wothout it

Last edited:
tres said:
i hear ya ..but i am down and tired!
I have read some of your threads and know what you are going thru, the depression you are having is a rare side effect of nolvadex, i have also read that low estrogen levels can cause depression another thing your good cholestrol could be down which can also cause depression, get your hdl checked out and reduce your nolvadex to 10 mgs 5 days on 2 days off run it for three weeks, next look into supps that help raise good cholestrol like flax seed oil etc eat nuts and seeds and plenty of fruits the fruits, there is no substitute for good nutrition, i really think you will start seeing a difference if you did this, next give it time these are not drugs it takes longer to see results but there is no side effect to food, give yourself an honest month and come back and tell us how you feeling, i know you have been trying to get better for a while and its time you do, also take a multivitamin, i will tell you first hand, i didnt think the vitamins were helping me so i stopped, after a month off i sprained my wrist back and shoulder for 2 weeks i didnt get better been on vitamins for a week and i tell you i am getting better quick, i now have complete faith on multi vitamins, remember to keep us updated.

MENTZER said:
I have read some of your threads and know what you are going thru, the depression you are having is a rare side effect of nolvadex...reduce your nolvadex to 10 mgs 5 days on 2 days off run it for three weeks...
Didn't know that. I actually advised him to increase his Nolvadex from 10mg to 20mg if I recall (or maybe it was 20mg to 40mg...I forget).

tres: It is really difficult to know the true situation without proper bloodwork. I'm not sure what to tell you. You can try and stick it out but if the depression gets too bad, then you'll need to do something else.

I don't suppose you happen to have any clomid handy?

mranak said:
Didn't know that. I actually advised him to increase his Nolvadex from 10mg to 20mg if I recall (or maybe it was 20mg to 40mg...I forget).

tres: It is really difficult to know the true situation without proper bloodwork. I'm not sure what to tell you. You can try and stick it out but if the depression gets too bad, then you'll need to do something else.

I don't suppose you happen to have any clomid handy?
hey bro i wouldnt recommend clomid for him cause clomid is actually worse it gives horrible mood swings for some people i would stick to nolva.

well i'm back!..couldnt handle the downs i was having so took some prop 3 shots only...i know i have been back and fourth on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but hell the highs and lows.
i stopped the prop last week because as usual when i start test my BP gets crazy;feels like someone is squeezing my heart.
i am gonna try the nolva again 20 mgs a day, if i get lows i may go back to test but only 25mgs of prop every three and see if my BP can take it.

Bimmer said:
so you stopped because of high bp?
He went on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) after post-cycle bloodwork showed his testosterone to still be low. But it might had been able to recover if he had given it more time. So if tried to stop the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and do a post cycle therapy (pct) in hopes of working toward recovery.

Back