Can I burn fat and gain muscle at the same time?

Dameize

Hello All,
Im completely new to this and after spending my teenage years overweight and infact obese i have decided to do something about it. Im currently not working and have all the time in the world so im going to seize my chance now.

A quick intro also is im luke and Im 18 from the UK, hi.

Anyway, Im 6'1-2" and 20 stone I would also say that im of the bigger boned variety :dance2:

I want to lose my weight and build some muscle. Ive noticed that most people lose weight and then put it back on to build muscle? ive also had people comment to me over the years about building muscle easier with my size as ive already got the fat.

My question is, can i infact lose weight and build muscle at the same time? im prepared to take tablets etc and risk the possibility of harm as its a low likelyhood and at most would be minimal anyway.

My plan was to do the following exercise routine twice a day once on a morning and once on a night.

- 30mins Weights
- 30 mins power walk
- 10 mins pushups
- 10mins situps
- 10mins skipping

The tablets I was going to take are the following.

- Multi Vitamin
- Acai Berry
- African Mango Berry
- Capsicum chilli caps
- ZMA Tablets (increases testosterone etc)
- Saponins Tribulus (also increases testosterone and helps muscle building)

I know that some will think im an idiot for using all of that but if it works even in the slightest its worth it.

Ill also be using slimfast as a meal replacement and eating only tuna or lean chicken as my main meal.

Overall, will using all of that and following my exercise plan plus meal plan work successfully to lose weight and gain muscle?

Thanks.

i think you should not eat tablets. you should maintain proper diet and food nutrition to build your body. just keep working on gym too.

Dameize
Couple of things here,
Don't focus on the scale, you need to look at your body fat percentage to gauge your results. Muscle weighs more that fat so your weight may not change
the best gains you will get is from lifting weights and cardio
you say 30 min of weights how often and what is your routine?
If you can afford all those pills and the slim fast stuff I would recommencement you hire a nutritionist over that stuff. A nutritionist will get you there faster. Read the reviews on 3J here he comes highly regarded and his prices are reasonable. Probably cheaper than taking all those pills and slim fast stuff.
as for the pills most of the stuff you by is garbage, unless you can get real Acai Berry which most people cant. also the best testosterone booster you could take is fish oil Omega-3 fat supplements.

Sice being on my 3J diet , I have gained 3 lbs , and have lost 2 inches off my belly and 1 inch off my waist, we are just getting started and are shooting for a lean bulk , I am pleased so far.

so in other words.. yes, its possible.. but the diet is very advanced and sensitive... someone inexperienced in dieting would have a hard time with it...

having a nutritionist on your side is your best bet

if your interested email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

so Luke, Dameize, whatever :) exactly how much is a "stone" anyway in pounds?

You say you weight 20 stone. That is why I asked.

As someone who has done this many times, here is my general method.

I eat a clean bulk diet, and lift heavy as if bulking was the goal.

I do 45 minutes of cardio every day.

Drugs definitely help. Clen/Keto and a basic test cycle with tren. Tren is wonderful for this.

yes you can do it. it takes a great great diet. but you will hit a wall at some point. than you would have to try aas for more and more gains after naturally things stop.

yes you can do it. it takes a great great diet. but you will hit a wall at some point. than you would have to try aas for more and more gains after naturally things stop.

true...if the goal is to switch to bulking....if you want to focus on more fat loss, then youd need to adjust the carbs.

You are a young man so weight loss will be a lot quicker then someone my age. Stick to a good cardio and weight training program the weight will drop off

Burn fat and build muscle at the same time is a difficult task but it happens with a little bit work, i mean exercise. Eat those things or foods which have is less calories. walk 1 km every day. Don't sit for long time in a day. By sitting pally is going to grow. Due to this you work for fat lose is meaning less.

To take muscle, you have to join exercise centre. Doing exercise in a proper manner.
best cameras 2012

Last edited:
Sup buddy.

Hey man, @ 280lbs you may want to hire a nutritionist, we have a very good one on this site, 3J is no joke. I say this cause either you do not know HOW to eat, or your lacking in discipline and you cheat. A good plan will keep you in line. All you have to do is follow the plan.

I would also start weight training asap. The cardio stuff is nice, but if your 280 your strong. You have a lot of muscle under there and it is the fire that will melt the fat. Train hard and eat well, you will notice a change in a few months and be very happy shortly after that.

yes fat can be burn and gaining a healthy muscle at the same time.
doing a meaning full exercise activities in the regular basis.
eating the health foods and vegetables.
Nice sharing...Keep it up!!!

Last edited:
eat less do more...

get to a manageable bf percentage..then build your self up...

or be prepared to to live by 3j mandates...no easy task but very doable.

Back