can I inject 2ml once a week instead of 1m twice a week?

unforgivin

I am banned!
hello. I'm on a Test E+Anadrol cycle, but I have a question about the Test E..

can I inject once a week 2ml (500mg) instead of 1ml (250mg) twice a week?

I heard that injecting 1ml twice a week is better and that injecting 2ml at once can cause infection

true or false?

thank you

more frequent injections lead to more stable blood levels, which in turn result in less side effects/more controllable sides

I heard that injecting 1ml twice a week is better and that injecting 2ml at once can cause infection

true or false?
thank you

Man I asked you to stop the bullshit on this forum. Never have i ever heard this ^^ in all my years of injecting steroids or in my drug abuse days. Listening to most of your posts as well as your other persona you know the answer. You know why we split dosages up into twice a week on long esters.

SO again , i will not get into a pissing match with you in regard to my statements. I speak MOP and yes you can say / ask whatever you want but at some point and maybe sooner if you persist in making a mockery (IMOP) out of our member's intelligence and this forum admin will catch on and hopefully they will put an end to your senseless conduct and lack of respect.

OMM

Last edited:

true or false?

thank you

Neither, this is a trick question and cannot be answered without knowing other issues, and why anadrol? what is the purpose of that?

So its been a while since i saw a thread or post on how to dial into your Ai while on Testosterone cycle.

Last edited:
Back