Can I please get advice fast!!!

plenty of guys put more than 3cc into the glute. ive put 3cc into the ventro glute muscle and that's tiny. he is fine putting 4cc into glutes

im pretty sure you could put up to 5cc in glutes

Last edited:

plenty of guys put more than 3cc into the glute. ive put 3cc into the ventro glute muscle and that's tiny. he is fine putting 4cc into glutes

im pretty sure you could put up to 5cc in glutes

Oh man im sure a guy could, and im sure the bigger the muscle the more it can handle, Im not saying the guys gonna die but any more than 3cc and there a risk for irritation and inflammation of the muscle, might be his issue

I always divide my shots up and shoot unilaterally, why, I have no idea whatsoever, just something I do, probably something in my head

I was putting 2.5cc in my delts on a regular basis. A little sore at first but no real problems. And I don't have gigantic delts by any means.

what is your experience with AAS op? you stuck a needle into your body, then saw a little blood on it. shocking!

Ran cycles for many years. I pulled out and there was a significant amount of blood inside the needle. Now I did asparate and saw air. When I pulled needle out saw blood " ah ok no big deal" then start to get heart palpatations and panic attack. So I figure maybe I injected in vein. Hence my question.

This is too funny...

but honestly OP...you should probably slow down anyway...you seem to have a significant amount of problems cycling...a good 6 month break could probably do your system a great service...

This is too funny...

but honestly OP...you should probably slow down anyway...you seem to have a significant amount of problems cycling...a good 6 month break could probably do your system a great service...
Isn't it though!! Lol I was just talking to another member about senarios put up on the forum and the advice given!! Lol pretty good example hey mega! Lol

I'm bored what can I say! Some advice ppl give. Now what if this would of been an serious situation. Megatron was on it wich is why he's a mod.

I'm bored what can I say! Some advice ppl give. Now what if this would of been an serious situation. Megatron was on it wich is why he's a mod.

and megatron is a swell guy. He's helped me out plenty of time as well as others. He's set me straight a few times, respectively might I add...i never see him flame lol

ah what can you say! some people have lung cancer and still smoke. people are gonna do what they want. live and learn i guess

Ran cycles for many years. I pulled out and there was a significant amount of blood inside the needle. Now I did asparate and saw air. When I pulled needle out saw blood " ah ok no big deal" then start to get heart palpatations and panic attack. So I figure maybe I injected in vein. Hence my question.

sounds to me like you're a n00b to the game. if you've ran cycle for years you would have seen blood in the tip of the syringe many times, and you also would've seen blood shoot out after injecting plenty of times. you panicked because this is something new to you, but anyone who has injected a decent amount would have already encountered this issue and realized it's no big deal.

sounds to me like you're a n00b to the game. if you've ran cycle for years you would have seen blood in the tip of the syringe many times, and you also would've seen blood shoot out after injecting plenty of times. you panicked because this is something new to you, but anyone who has injected a decent amount would have already encountered this issue and realized it's no big deal.
Your right you caught me. Lol I have run many cycles. I have cycle logs here going back to 2008 under inhuman n inhuman2008. This was kinda a prank. I say kinda cause it wasn't just a frivolous made up senario. I wanted to actually see the advice given to a member in need. I've seen so many recent posts with horrible, conflicting and sometimes just downright disputable advice given.

I don't know how much of a roll this would have to play in your issue, prolly not a whole lot, but the glute is actually only meant to take a shot of up to 3ml, split the dose in to 2 shots of 2 ml each, see what happens man. Blood on the needle is fine, this is just what happens, if you drive through a vein youre going to see blood weather you injected directly into a vein or not. You pulled back and saw no blood so theres no worries.

Schredder... I'm not disputing your gf's expertise - but my TRT dose is 1000mg/4ml Test Undecanoate IM injection in the glutes... why would a pharmaceutical company recommend this, if the glutes can only take 3ml's?

Schredder... I'm not disputing your gf's expertise - but my TRT dose is 1000mg/4ml Test Undecanoate IM injection in the glutes... why would a pharmaceutical company recommend this, if the glutes can only take 3ml's?

Interesting.........I certainly cant go tell her shes wrong, that's just trouble right there, lol. It must be a recommendation then, although ive personally thought any more than 3ml is too much anyway, my glutes get irritated, and let me tell you my glutes aint small by any means.

Back