Can Ology Sell Steroids Legally?

Thai I think your in a dreamland bro, yes it would be nice, but no its not gonna work, not now, probablly not ever. good thought though

Why do you think steroids became a controlled substance in the first place?

Steroids became controlled substances because they were considered cheating in sports.

What adverse side effects???? There is no medical evidence to show anyone has ever had adverse side effects from AAS use. How many people are now using steroids all over the world with no adverse side effects to show? As far as I can see so long as people engage in the responsible, educated, proper use of steroids for bodybuilding purposes there are no adverse side effects and only beneficial effects. We all know there are drugs we can take if we get gynecomastia or too much water retention to correct the problem while cycling on AAS.

Where are the dead bodies from all these people dying from steroid use?

What are the names of the people who are now in prison for steroid related violent crime?

Who are the people with liver damage from steroid use?

What person suffered a heart attack from steroid use?

WHAT ADVERSE EFFECTS??????

I ONLY SEE POSITIVE RESULTS FROM RESPONSIBLE STEROID USE.

Anabolic Steroids: Side Effects

THE PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS

http://archives.drugabuse.gov/pdf/monographs/102.pdf

there you go. 3 articles backed with evidence.

So i'm guessing everything they told me about AAS in pharmacy school, and upon my own research..is crock shit?

"What are the names of the people who are now in prison for steroid related violent crime?"

I've actually met a few guys in the joint for aas. Now it wasnt that they were juiced up and commited violent crimes but in the D.O.C (Department of Corrections) any distribution and manufacturing charge is considered a violent felony. I have one of these personally(not aas) so they are listed as violent offenders and get less "good time" or time credited towards thier sentance than those with a non violent crime.

Why do you think steroids became a controlled substance in the first place?

Steroids became controlled substances because they were considered cheating in sports.

Are you kidding me? Are you even from the United States? There are substances legal for everyday use for the normal citizen, and those that are banned from use in sports. If that WERE the case, wouldn't they just ban it in any pro sport

AAS were banned due to health concerns.

So i'm guessing everything they told me about AAS in pharmacy school, and upon my own research..is crock shit?

Hey now waitaminute I am not saying that....I just don't think there are any real AAS sides which would prevent a doctor from prescribing a bodybuilding dosage to a patient engaging in responsible, educated use given the incredible benefits from AAS use.

Are you a pharmacist?? Is it not true that every prescription med you sell has side effects but yet those sides do not prevent the doctor prescribing it to the patient????.....for the purpose of increasing the quality of the patient's life and overall health??????......now how are prescription steroids any different?

"What are the names of the people who are now in prison for steroid related violent crime?"

I've actually met a few guys in the joint for aas. Now it wasnt that they were juiced up and commited violent crimes but in the D.O.C (Department of Corrections) any distribution and manufacturing charge is considered a violent felony. I have one of these personally(not aas) so they are listed as violent offenders and get less "good time" or time credited towards thier sentance than those with a non violent crime.

Distribution and manufacturing is considered a VIOLENT FELONY?????????

I thought you had to commit an act of physical violence for that. Interesting.

I was referring to things like assault from AAS use since the media proclaims it makes everybody so violent.

Distribution and manufacturing is considered a VIOLENT FELONY?????????

I thought you had to commit an act of physical violence for that. Interesting.

I was referring to things like assault from AAS use since the media proclaims it makes everybody so violent.

yes distributions and manufacturing is considered a violent felony. In the eyes of D.O.C, and the media is full of shit, i think we all know that.

You sound like you've just watched Bigger, stronger, faster. =P

Hey now waitaminute I am not saying that....I just don't think there are any real AAS sides which would prevent a doctor from prescribing a bodybuilding dosage to a patient engaging in responsible, educated use given the incredible benefits from AAS use.

Are you a pharmacist?? Is it not true that every prescription med you sell has side effects but yet those sides do not prevent the doctor prescribing it to the patient????.....for the purpose of increasing the quality of the patient's life and overall health??????......now how are prescription steroids any different?

The potency of a substance is limited. there's only so high a concentration can be held. All that a doctor could set a script for is more quantity. So say a person wants to run 2 grrams of test a week *ideal IFBB pro dose*. do you really think a doctors going to perscribe someone 20 vials of test per month?

Where is the LAW that says a physician can not prescribe a bodybuilding dosage of steroids to the patient??????
I can not find it anywhere in the United States Code.

Where is the LAW that says a physician can not prescribe a bodybuilding dosage of steroids to the patient??????
I can not find it anywhere in the United States Code.

Theres something called intelligence and common sense. Knowing that AAS can cause adverse effects on the heart * left ventricle swelling/hypertrophy* and damage to the liver *some methylation takes 5-20 passes on the liver* THESE ARE PROVEN adverse effects.. it's medical ethics. no doctor is going to give a script for that much AAS, knowing that they could be hurt. they got their MD and swore in to have an ethical practice. not go juice up body builders

I think if the doctor was signed on to the ology program I am suggesting with umbrella liability insurance to cover his private practice, the patient signing a disclaimer/ waiver form relieving the doctor of legal responsibility should adverse effects occur, regular bloodwork and physical exams to monitor the patients progress and possible side effects, expert advice from the ology team and coordination with ology lawyers specializing in lawful AAS use for bodybuilding purposes and ology doctors providing second opinions and feedback......YES, ABSOLUTELY YES, THE DOCTOR WILL PRESCRIBE BODYBUILDING DOSAGES.
Why????? MONEY, MONEY, MONEY and more patients to help his private practice grow with no liability on the prescribing physician himself.
YES, ABSOLUTELY YES

I think if the doctor was signed on to the ology program I am suggesting with umbrella liability insurance to cover his private practice, the parient signing a disclaimer/ waiver from relieving the doctor of legal responsibility should adverse effects occur, regular bloodwork and physical exams to monitor the patients progress and possible side effects, expert advice from the ology team and coordination with ology lawyers specializing in lawful AAS use for bodybuilding purposes and ology doctors providing second opinions and feedback......YES, ABSOLUTELY YES, THE DOCTOR WILL PRESCRIBE BODYBUILDING DOSAGES.
Why????? MONEY, MONEY, MONEY and more patients to help his private practice grow with no liability on the prescribing physician himself.
YES, ABSOLUTELY YES

No no no. NO doctor in their right mind will go through with an idea this exposed. there are already doctors doing this in the mist for those who're worth aiding. This practice will never become public no matter how badly you want it to.

Move to the U.S. and go on a rant with your happy ass, try to get this established, and when you fail let me know so i can laugh at you.

Thanks, till then good luck. lol

they got their MD and swore in to have an ethical practice. not go juice up body builders

No they swore to do no harm not to be ethical......doctors prescribe antibiotics to patients everyday without testing for a bacterial infection first.....if the infection is viral the antibiotics are useless. Medicine is big business and the pharmaceutical companies are running the show....doctors can not pay back their hundreds of thousands of dollars of student loans without making money and every physician wants his or her own successful private practice. The legal and lawful distribution of steroids through a site like this has the potential to earn millions upon millions of dollars annually and if doctors felt they were prescribing AAS to help their patients increase the quality of their lives while making money for themselves they will do it in a heartbeat.
Any drug has potential sides how many ology peole have incurred liver damage or ventricular problems as a result of AAS use????????

The customer base is already here, the demand is already high. Why not supply the goods and services the people want in accordance with federal laws? AAS use for bodybuilding purposes is legal with a prescription. If ology launched a legal steroid distribution service I would sign on for it. Ology would be the only place to go for this.....the ology team would be selling ice cubes in hell.....everybody would come here to order and get advise. I think my idea is a good one and I think it would work.

The customer base is already here, the demand is already high. Why not supply the goods and services the people want in accordance with federal laws? AAS use for bodybuilding purposes is legal with a prescription. If ology launched a legal steroid distribution service I would sign on for it. Ology would be the only place to go for this.....the ology team would be selling ice cubes in hell.....everybody would come here to order and get advise. I think my idea is a good one and I think it would work.

please quit posting this crap.

Back