Can Ology Sell Steroids Legally?

TSG- I think those Thai girls have your brain all fucking cracked out!!!!!

This is true Barrysanders but pink skin on light dark skin CRACK but not the crack you are thinking about and it TASTES wonderful!!!! ..........but twice as addicting and all natural hehehheehheeheeheee........

Dawdawg is just grouchy because he has not been laid in awhile I will fly him to Patong, get him 2 gorgeous Thai girls for the night ($64.00) then take him to the gym with me to help me with my deadlift grip ( I can't do the inverted grip) then Dadawg will see the light and realize my idea is a good one.......

Dawdawg is just grouchy because he has not been laid in awhile I will fly him to Patong, get him 2 gorgeous Thai girls for the night ($64.00) then take him to the gym with me to help me with my deadlift grip ( I can't do the inverted grip) then Dadawg will see the light and realize my idea is a good one.......

Wtf who let this joke back

Well no shit it was political, i was just telling him that there is evidence behind the adverse side effects because for some reason he thought they were only banned due to athletes abusing them

If AAS was banned due to adverse health effects, why is tobacco(nicotine) and alcohol, which are among the most dangerous drugs when abused and proven to be deadly over and over again not banned also?

If AAS was banned due to adverse health effects, why is tobacco(nicotine) and alcohol, which are among the most dangerous drugs when abused and proven to be deadly over and over again not banned also?

2009091000002540.jpg

Probably because they're more commonly abused drugs, and the government can make money off of them through taxes. They tried banning alcohol before...remember the inhibition laws from history class? Yeah that didn't work out too well. AAS isn't nearly used by as many people who abuse either alcohol or tobacco.

ok the argument about what i said is dead. No one can read the government's mind. and no one can prove any of this conspiracy bullshit. so this can end now.

Back