Can Ology Sell Steroids Legally?

LOL. he has sent me some never ending PM's as well. glad this thread is going to die now. Just a dream that would never work

whatwhat1.gif

tsg R.I.P.

Your persistance was your downfall :(

I just have trouble taking someone serious talking about laws and evidence of this and that when his name is fuckin THAISEXGIRLS...

you wouldnt believe the dozens of pms ive had with this guy ive wasted so much time its not funny.
between the little girl pics and now this im convinced he is either trying to get OLOGY shut down or he is a walking example of a inbred short bus riding mongoloid.

Well put Dawg!! And to the OP--bye bye!

I don't think that is right Mudge I think any doctor can prescribe any dosage of any medication/ drug they want to any patient. I think the law just states you need a prescription.

Sorry but you think incorrectly, we'd eventually run into what is called "malpractice." Doctors are not given free reign, they are allowed to practice within certain confines of what they have been taught and learned through said years of practice, and prescribing 5x what someone else for the simple use of physique appearance enhancement then we have aforementioned "malpractice."

Bummer, totally.

The customer base is already here, the demand is already high. Why not supply the goods and services the people want in accordance with federal laws? AAS use for bodybuilding purposes is legal with a prescription.

The federal law says NO, read it sometime. Most people have been aware of it for roughly 20 years, welcome to the 90s.

Biceps and bench presses are not medicinal use.

Now I know there are a lot of smart, well educated people here at ology........I can not find anything in the Steroid Control Act of 1990 or the revision in 2004 which states there is any limit whatsoever to the AMOUNT or DOSAGE a physician may prescribe of AAS to the patient.

Since you are the only one who sees the light, go fix everything and then show us how you did it.

Are you kidding me? Are you even from the United States? There are substances legal for everyday use for the normal citizen, and those that are banned from use in sports. If that WERE the case, wouldn't they just ban it in any pro sport

AAS were banned due to health concerns.

AAS was banned due to political reasons, not health concerns...

u should watc bigger, stronger, faster.. it has some great points in it... then do your own research and come to a 2nd opinion maybe?

my 2 cents.. that's all

AAS was banned due to political reasons, not health concerns...

u should watc bigger, stronger, faster.. it has some great points in it... then do your own research and come to a 2nd opinion maybe?

my 2 cents.. that's all

agree

Well no shit it was political, i was just telling him that there is evidence behind the adverse side effects because for some reason he thought they were only banned due to athletes abusing them

Snigg for the love of GOD please, please do not post videos of jerry curl gay men on my thread I am going to lift the toilet seat and blow huge chunks of breakfast right now.....steak mid rare, eggs sunny side up, hash browns with ketchup , home made steak fries in palm oil with ketchup.....Snigg you Penn State bastard you are killing me.....please stop with the gay vids......

Back