Can post cycle therapy (pct) affect sexual performance?

BulletWoods

Chairman of the Bored
Can PCT affect sexual performance?

Just what the subject says.....is this possible? My girl and I were going at it last night, and I for some reason couldn't get above about 85% full staff. Never had anything like that happen in my life. Usable, but not the same. Please help....a little worried it is going to happen again. Thanks!
Taking 50mg of Clomi (RUI) daily.

Last edited:
yes most definetly is this your first cycle? im not sure how you dont know this. hormone shift during post cycle therapy (pct) you will recovery in time.
best thing to do is get some liquid cia (RUI)

No. It is my third. Last two I used Torem, but never had this issue. I will get some ordered. Any recommendation on dosage?

No. It is my third. Last two I used Torem, but never had this issue. I will get some ordered. Any recommendation on dosage?

Fuck Get some Torem too hommie... if it worked for ya
25-30mg 1-2hrs before sex
5mg Every Day Same Time - daily dose

considering pct is the period in time when your testosterone levels are the lowest and estrogen is the highest. I would say yes it will greatly effect your sex drive and performance!

Liquid Cia is tracking to arrive today. Taking it when I get home and beating the brakes off my lady. Lol. Thanks for the help, brothers!

Back