can you absorb liquid egg whites..?

superdrol_king1

always been curious, read mixed reviews online, some say you can't, some say you can, without cooking, my buddy drinks them and i asked why he didnt just cook them and he says for convenience, can you really absorb raw liquid egg whites by just drinking them? some websites say you'll only get half protein, others say none..

i've been doing eggs wrong if you can get protein this way, it's much easier.

Yep same here I grab 2 boxes of those egg whites cartons everytime i go to costco, use them in my shakes and when I make eggs on the weekend I go 50/50 eggs/egg whites

Fuck it better than protein powders

prove it then . lets see see your blood work after consuming raw egg whites, and then compare that to consuming pure whey isolate, and lets see which one digested and absorbed better.

prove it then . lets see see your blood work after consuming raw egg whites, and then compare that to consuming pure whey isolate, and lets see which one digested and absorbed better.

1 is a real food the other is not case closed

1 is a real food the other is not case closed

so Cow's milk is not real food !? lol , you are Fing laughable . where you think whey isolate comes from , a secret synthetic lab. it comes from cows milk.

so i guess you won't eat egg whites that come from a carton because that is man made. your going to go right to the hen house

Shit I never knew that... I suppose I can throw them sum bitches on the stove in the morning instead of the blender

so Cow's milk is not real food !? lol , you are Fing laughable . where you think whey isolate comes from , a secret synthetic lab. it comes from cows milk.

so i guess you won't eat egg whites that come from a carton because that is man made. your going to go right to the hen house

Is it fda approved? Your a clown you know syops arent regulated sorry im taking your internet fame and exposing your b.s

Shit I never knew that... I suppose I can throw them sum bitches on the stove in the morning instead of the blender

Cant believe everything you read even if its true its real food. New info studies are never consistent they change their minds all the time

Is it fda approved? Your a clown you know syops arent regulated sorry im taking your internet fame and exposing your b.s

look into dude . umm yes you will find FDA approved whey protein . check out FDA. gov
and do some reading

Ya im sure thats what everyone here including yourself uses lmao

probably 90% of the 'supplement' companies all get their whey from the same FDA approved manufacturing facility.

its all the same shit . all from the same farm and same facility . they all just market and brand it different.

Dude, you don't lose protein if they are raw. Some studies say that it is harder to digest than a cooked egg but none say that you lose protein value or that you don't digest it anyway. Studies also found that you lose some nutritional value when cooking.

Edit: There are studies that say that the % of protein absorption rate was less raw than cooked. Some studies say that you digest all of it while others say you don't. It changes by year and by who does the study.

Last edited:
And also worth noting you can only drink the pasteurised version the raw eggs in a shell can give you food poisoning same as raw chicken

Back