can you absorb liquid egg whites..?

Back in the eighties there wasn't near the supplements there are now. Powdered protein sucked balz.

Anyone drink brewers yeast with water. How about Joe Weider muscle builder protein? The stuff we have now is light years ahead from that shit 30-40'years ago

get pasteurized liquid egg whites..

eggs are the most bioavailable food out there.. but only when heated.. raw eggs are about 65% bioavailable, vs pasteurized or cooked which is closer to 95%

and drinking raw eggs can lead to food born illness..

stop being lazy and cook your shit!

whey isolate is also very bioavailable..

its actually so bioavailable that you start absorbing it in your stomach.. which is why people use it for post workout purposes..

Roush whats your take on this? You must know more than someone who does this for a living

i already stated my take. that cooked egg whites are more easily digested then raw. that whey isolate is a good source of 'real food' protein.
looks like me and 3j agree. but you can go ahead and keep drinking your egg whites 49er , it obviously is doing wonders for your physique

i already stated my take. that cooked egg whites are more easily digested then raw. that whey isolate is a good source of 'real food' protein.
looks like me and 3j agree. but you can go ahead and keep drinking your egg whites 49er , it obviously is doing wonders for your physique

Was it you that said 50% available? I could have swore 3J nist said its the most bioavailable hmmmm

Get over it with my physique you know what i do and it really doesnt matter what i look like with that being said i jave a good feeling i probably look better than you

he said "Eggs" , not raw egg whites.

He also said get pasteurized who cares.... Heres a fact you dont know if protein companys are honest unless you test them yourself in a lab wich im sure you have. Liquid eggwhite is real eggs you know what you are getting

Liquid eggwhite is real eggs you know what you are getting

yep , your getting something that is not easily digested and nearly half the protein is not absorbed (unless its cooked).

just cause you know what your getting does not make it ideal , you know a turd is a turd , sure you know what your getting , but its still a f'ing turd

yep , your getting something that is not easily digested and nearly half the protein is not absorbed (unless its cooked).

just cause you know what your getting does not make it ideal , you know a turd is a turd , sure you know what your getting , but its still a f'ing turd

Now your just arguing for the sake of arguing because i pretty much derailed you for a few days now. You better be nice because my rep count is close to 150 and i will have new abilities and will send lightning bolts througb your computer or phone screen

get pasteurized liquid egg whites..
eggs are the most bioavailable food out there.. but only when heated.. raw eggs are about 65% bioavailable, vs pasteurized or cooked which is closer to 95%

and drinking raw eggs can lead to food born illness..

stop being lazy and cook your shit!
For me its not a laziness deal its just harder for me to eat in the morning. 6 egg whites, 2 scoops hydro whey skim milk, a frozen banana, pb and some oats in a smoothie goes right down lol.

Back