can you bleed out the oil you injected?

daan69

Its a Celebration Bitches
as i was injecting into my quad i leaned forward a bit and my quad seized up, twisting the syringe so that it was almost sideways protruding my quad. I pulled it out and popped it into my other quad and finished the injection. But my left quad bled for about 5 min.

Is it possible to bleed out the oil that you inject?

the same thing happened to me during my last cycle, but i was using 21 gauge and it bled like a mofo and stained my carpet.

Sounds like you went through a vein. The inject was deeper than the vein so I seriously doubt any of the oil will come out. Also, I would change needles if you are doing multiple injects.

I did the same thing this morning. I did a glute inject and everything went fine but when I pulled out by the time I got the alcohol pad to press on the site I felt something dripping on my calf. Blood! When I aspirated there was just clear bubbles.

Hende said:
I did the same thing this morning. I did a glute inject and everything went fine but when I pulled out by the time I got the alcohol pad to press on the site I felt something dripping on my calf. Blood! When I aspirated there was just clear bubbles.

Happened to me on last night's glute inject...blood everywhere.

Its possible, but considering you aspirated fine, the vein was above the tip of the needle. Your probably not losing that much gear at all.

i would not normally care, but its pissing me off when i wipe up the blood i see some of it separating into little red orbs in a bit of oil that is coming out too.

ive had it actually squirt out of my glute before and ive also had it almost squirt out of my delt! As long as you inject deep enough i don't think you ahve much to worry about, if your not going in far enough then i would suspect you could bleed some out.

That's why I drink the blood that bleeds from injections. There might be some oil in it and I don't want to waste it. You should all do the same.

Back