Can you reset your body to need less AAS?

Androgen receptors do not de-sensitize. They actually up-regulate with the use of AAS. Not only does AAS create more muscle which creates new androgen receptors, it also increases the rate of receptor turnover. Meaning an old receptor dies and a new receptor spawns in its place. The main factors contributing to plateaus are:

-insufficient calorie intake
-failure to increase training volume
-myostatin buildup

And ASS will not counteract myostatin. If myostatin tells the muscle cell not to grow....it won't grow regardless of how much stimulation to the androgen receptor.

Androgen receptors do not de-sensitize. They actually up-regulate with the use of AAS. Not only does AAS create more muscle which creates new androgen receptors, it also increases the rate of receptor turnover. Meaning an old receptor dies and a new receptor spawns in its place. The main factors contributing to plateaus are:

-insufficient calorie intake
-failure to increase training volume
-myostatin buildup

And ASS will not counteract myostatin. If myostatin tells the muscle cell not to grow....it won't grow regardless of how much stimulation to the androgen receptor.

How can we effectively lower myostatin?

How can we effectively lower myostatin?

Coming off gear or lowering to a cruise dose.

Or find a way to get a hold of legit myostatin inhibitors. Which would involve winning the lottery, and potentially risking your health.

Edit: I have heard of yk-11 having myostatin inhibiting abilities....

ACE-31 has anti-myostatin abilities as well, but it was discontinued due to one little side effect...everyone who took it started getting nose bleeds that would not stop. Small ones, nothing life threatening, but enough to be a huge bother and a worry for anyone making the drug. YK-11 has anti-myostatin properties. It creates follistatin which competes with mystatin for the same receptors. Normally the body will reduce follistatin creation when mysotatin is being created, but YK11 prevents that from happening. Since less myostatin is reaching the receptors, you have less effect of it. The body still loves its homeostasis, though, so at some point the body creates extra antifollistatin to counteract what you are doing. Takes months, though. Stop using YK11 after 2 or 3 months, wait a month, and you can start using it again.

Who would want less gear? Fuck that lol i never had sensitivity problems 100mg ed tren ace always works killer on me and probably any one else.

Who would want less gear? Fuck that .

me . if i take all the $ i've spent on gear and invested it properly , i'd be a half mill richer. if my first cycle made me into jay cutler , i'd totally be cool with that *

* probably not though . even if i achieved my goal I'd take gear just for the fun of taking gear . lets be honest here :)

me . if i take all the $ i've spent on gear and invested it properly , i'd be a half mill richer. if my first cycle made me into jay cutler , i'd totally be cool with that *

* probably not though . even if i achieved my goal I'd take gear just for the fun of taking gear . lets be honest here :)

I haven't paid for gear in like 2 years maybe a couple things here and there glad i uave alot of internet buddies lol no way i can afford this habit the way id like

Back