Can you run Anavar only

op genetic

I will literally cut my left ball off my sac and videotape it then post it up here, never touch steroids again and will personally pay 1000 dollars of steroids to the op if this is legit beyond any shadow of doubt

Either his stats are wrong or hes lying about them or hes lying about have never taken anything or hes just a troll lol.. 233 at 8.5% with 5'11 of height and on top of that says "dont wanna look freakish"? its like spitting in my life and calling me a fucking retard

If he rly had that genetics, he wouldnt be here, he would be famous and rich cuz he would be one probably the first grown man with miostatin deficiency with an unique natty physique..

I find it very offensive when someone like u comes and says hes natty, because its like u think other people are stupid lol.. like this guy in my gym who has been working out for 4 years and in 2 months he put on 20 pounds and increased all his weights by 50% at least.. then he comes "try to pull my bicep or tricep skin" and its like its glued to his muscle so hard that u cant pinch his skin with your nails cuz of the water retention.. then he says hes not taking anything now but 3 years ago he tried some loll..

Back