Can you stack Austinite's stacks, or any stacks actually ?

blaj

I have been running Austinite's lean stack for a while now and it seems to work well for me. Combined with 3J advices, I am making good strides in lowering my body fat.

I have looked at Austinite's feel good and vascularity stacks with interest, but have not tried them. My concern is that if you start using too many supplements at the same time, you might run the risk of having some unwanted interactions. For instance, if I ran the Vascularity and Feel good stack concomitantly, wouldn't L-Tryptophan contribute to vessel contraction, defeating the purpose of the vascularity stack ?

This might well be documented by Austinite somewhere, because he is quite thorough in his research, but I have not seen info to that effect. I think it would be interesting to discuss this topic.

Anyone care to chime in ?

I have been running Austinite's lean stack for a while now and it seems to work well for me. Combined with 3J advices, I am making good strides in lowering my body fat.

I have looked at Austinite's feel good and vascularity stacks with interest, but have not tried them. My concern is that if you start using too many supplements at the same time, you might run the risk of having some unwanted interactions. For instance, if I ran the Vascularity and Feel good stack concomitantly, wouldn't L-Tryptophan contribute to vessel contraction, defeating the purpose of the vascularity stack ?

This might well be documented by Austinite somewhere, because he is quite thorough in his research, but I have not seen info to that effect. I think it would be interesting to discuss this topic.

Anyone care to chime in ?

I agree it's a cool topic to touch up on.

L-tryptophan is a pre-cursor to 5-HT vouch is a vasoconstrictor but l-tryptophan ethyl ester is a dilator in acute settings.

I agree it's a cool topic to touch up on.

L-tryptophan is a pre-cursor to 5-HT vouch is a vasoconstrictor but l-tryptophan ethyl ester is a dilator in acute settings.

Acute settings meaning high doses ?

My local naturopath was asking why not just take 5 htp supplements instead of L-Tryptophan (or serotonin) ? It might be linked to your statement ? But then, if L-Tryptophan dilates, but 5-HTP constrict, then you might want to be very careful with the timing of the doses also. I am sure Austinite has given this a lot of tought, it would be nice to hear more about it :)

Acute settings meaning high doses ?

My local naturopath was asking why not just take 5 htp supplements instead of L-Tryptophan (or serotonin) ? It might be linked to your statement ? But then, if L-Tryptophan dilates, but 5-HTP constrict, then you might want to be very careful with the timing of the doses also. I am sure Austinite has given this a lot of tought, it would be nice to hear more about it :)

Acute meaning short term and chronic would be long term. Austinite would be the person to speak up about this as he performed the research for the stacks and would know how each one interacts with the other

Is anyone out there stacking multiple Austinite stacks ? And if so which ones ?

Are you pleased with the results ?

Is this topic covered in another thread ? My search has turned up nothing :-(

Have a nice evening

Back