Canadian Domestic sources

Mario66

What are the best Canadian ugl's currently? I'm done with international sources. Too many orders seized.

Just look around and you'll find what you're looking for. How many orders have you got seized? I know lots of guys who strictly order from the states and they never have issues (fellow Canadian)

Im canadian too. I rarely do domestic. I go international cuz prices r bit cheaper but there Is a higher risk of lost parcel

Orion Pharm....

Kazmir is one of the best around

Hey buddy no offense but you should be a little more low key let the guy look around and make friends I am sure he can find some sources I know I wouldn't be happy with you blurting out info to just anyone

Has anyoned used Orion's Test-E? I find it so hard to push the oil with one hand. For quad shot np, but for delts, man I had trouble the first few sec, thought the oil wasnt going down at all.
Pushing it harder made me move the syringe, which cant be good for PIP.....
I use a 25g.

Has anyoned used Orion's Test-E? I find it so hard to push the oil with one hand. For quad shot np, but for delts, man I had trouble the first few sec, thought the oil wasnt going down at all.
I use a 25g.
I personally think 23 gauge is the best for UGL and 25 best for HG

I use a 25g.
I find it easier to inject than others ive used, same gauge as you and no heat...

I find it easier to inject than others ive used, same gauge as you and no heat...

my technique must be chit then ;)
starting to get super sore delt right now, hopefully no mega pip in the morning, good nite :D

How are you liking their test-e so far?

Back