Canola Oil into cyp

TheBambino

One of my buddies is doing a dirty deed.
He's buying 40cc bottles of test then putting them into 10cc bottles except he's only putting 5cc's of gear in it then filling the rest with oil. No filtering or heating or anything and he says it wont hurt anyone. Obviously this is immoral but what can this actually do to someone?

Your buddy is a fucking dolt. I suggest that you clean house and then let him know that you are going to call the cops on his ass for illegal distribution of scheduled substances.

Although its unlikely, hes jeopardizing peoples health, which could ultimately lead to severe injury and/or death. Like doc J so elequently put it - unfiltered oil can give you a NASTY infection, one that your body cannot fight off on its own.

Btw, your friend is the reason I wish places like hell existed. Talk some sence into him, what a grimy fucking thing to do for what..a couple hundred bucks??? What is he poor?

Well....14 posts and joined last month and then a post like this....WTF!

Your buddy needs a very large steel rod crammed sideways up his arse!

Why would you post something like that here? Most here take waht we do VERY seriously.There are so many variables to take into consideration in doing what we do to even consider a post like this.You can't be serious?Are you gonna buy your buddy's shit or are you gettin the good stuff?If you are,are you gonna help him sell the bunk? What are you gonna do when you sell it to the wrong dude?Eat your teeth or call the cops after you get your ass kicked? Be an asswipe somwhere ele.

DougoeFre5h said:
Id ban his ass but I want him to read this.
He didn't violate any rules and he asked a serious question.

Lets just hope he does the right thing and beats his friend over the head.with a metal baseball bat.

Back