Can't find Bacteriostatic Water

east coast med supply does sell bac water. Im wating for mine to get here today

nice! but price looks like double what im paying, and they dont sell the whole box, i think i was getting it for around 8 bucks. but its probably faster to order in usa if your in usa, cuz im in canada i found the peptide site had a good price and was able to get a case of 25 bacteriostatic waters so was super happy.

nice! but price looks like double what im paying, and they dont sell the whole box, i think i was getting it for around 8 bucks. but its probably faster to order in usa if your in usa, cuz im in canada i found the peptide site had a good price and was able to get a case of 25 bacteriostatic waters so was super happy.

i dont know what average cost is on this stuff. First time I bought this stuff.
I thought i was just getting 30ml, but when it came today it was 3 30ml bottles.

ebay my friend. plenty for cheap.
I just went through this same thing brutha. I spent all night trying to buy bacteriostatic water and bacteriostatic sodium chloride for peptide recon. Nobody has it. And the few people that do want $20 for 30ml. I called a supplier and they said there's a nationwide shortage until 2013! So i ended up buying sterile water vials and plain .9% sodium chloride vials. Im just going to add the BA to them when i receive them. The should have .9% BA in them. So multiply how many ml of sterile water you have by .009, the result is how much BA you should add.
Unfortunately, its only going to get worse, and its not going away anytime soon.

Does anyone wonder why the f!@$ we're not allowed to control our own pristine health and growth patterns?

Why would pharmacies require prescriptions for something terrible that is being treated with something worse, or a person to be addicted to shooting crack, heroin, meth to get syringes or BA water from the health department or a hospital/pharmacy?

Does anyone realize the absurdity and bias of a system designed to prevent harm by making resources available at the least beneficial level?

Does anyone wonder why the f!@$ we're not allowed to control our own pristine health and growth patterns?

Why would pharmacies require prescriptions for something terrible that is being treated with something worse, or a person to be addicted to shooting crack, heroin, meth to get syringes or BA water from the health department or a hospital/pharmacy?

Does anyone realize the absurdity and bias of a system designed to prevent harm by making resources available at the least beneficial level?

Preaching to the choir.

Only thing you can do is work around it. Where there's a will, there's always a way. :)

This is absolutely ridiculous, I can't find ANY bac water. I've gone on 20 different sites, they all either don't sell it or are out of stock. Amazon has some, but for like 20-30 bucks. I might just learn how to make my own. Anyone know any sites that currently sells it for a reasonable price? Thx

This is where I bought mine 5 weeks ago for hcg reconstitution along with several sterile vials. Their cheap and good medical grade quality, plus they shipped to my place in about 4 days which is pretty good since I live in Alaska.
mountainside-medical.com/sterile-water-for-injection-bacteriostatic-water-30-ml.html?src=b&gclid=CNPimeeVm8cCFZRgfgod8ZEH5g

Last edited:
Back