cant gain weight can someone give me some advice

Razrial

Hi, I'm new here, just got a question about dbol, I'm 32 years old 6' 165lbs I have lifted weights for a few years now and have a very balanced diet and cant seem to gain any more weight. I have a nice cut but I want size. I am currently about 11% body fat or so last I checked. Now the question is I have come in to dbol and am a little skiddish about using test as I have a fear of needles. Can anyone here suggest what a good start spd be or anythig that would work to stack it with? My goal weight is about 200-205.

No don't pin some test and sure as fuck do not do dbol only or any other oral only cycle.

There are only three reasons why you aren't gaining mass, 1 being your diet is probably not up to scratch for your goals, 2 being you may not be training right/over training or 3 your T levels are low (at 30+ is when it more likely than in your 20 but don;t stress unles your actually having symptoms of low T. Still, getting bloods won't hurt. You have everything to gain and nothing to loose with bloodtests.

I would get into the diet and training forums and read up.

Also look into if your may have low T, at 30 like I said, it is more likely as you age.

Gots to eat bro, if you can't stomach 4500 calories of clean food, eat some dirty till you start gaining weight. If yur training hard the weight will bd muscle , if not it'll be fat.
Shit, I just look at food and gain weight. Don't understand y people can't eat enough.

Hell, make yur post workout shake with half an half and add a half cup of peanut butter

Ha ha , ya man I eat like a fucking pig, 2 cups of oatmeal/4 eggs 2 slices of whole grain toast for breakfest with 2scoops of muscle juice with whole milk. Than early snak 2 cups yogurt and usually try to get some fruit in, lunch med pizza or 4 tuna sandwichs, again snak again usually a cup of nuts. Dinner I go pasta and chicken or steak and potatos. Before bed another 2 scoops of muscle juice. Doctor says my thyroid is fine I just have a very high metabolism.

Ok your diet is off then, count your calories or come up with a set diet to follow and if you don't see any gains happen a caloric suprlus with atleast 200g of protein ED then it is either training or hormonal.

Ha ha , ya man I eat like a fucking pig, 2 cups of oatmeal/4 eggs 2 slices of whole grain toast for breakfest with 2scoops of muscle juice with whole milk. Than early snak 2 cups yogurt and usually try to get some fruit in, lunch med pizza or 4 tuna sandwichs, again snak again usually a cup of nuts. Dinner I go pasta and chicken or steak and potatos. Before bed another 2 scoops of muscle juice. Doctor says my thyroid is fine I just have a very high metabolism.

So how many calories?
fat carbs protein?

I couldn't give you an exact number , my trainer just gave me a diet for my size but I haven't seen much more than 5lbs in 8 months. I kinda just trusted his judgment since that's what hes paid for. I mean ya I have some nice strength gains but nothing really in mass.

If I was gonna start my cycle after I see my doctor for T levels and BP , and if everything comes back good is there a good started cycle you guys would recommend? Like I hear mixed things about dbol, a friend of mine was saying 40mg dbol daily and 250mg test E weekly is a good start.

Post this diet up from your trainer, and if you are truly following the diet. Will explain a lot.

You need to learn to diet and train before cycling, otherwise you will be sorely disappointed. You always need test or at the very least hCG (to get at least some test in your system to support bodily functions and well-being) as a base to any cycle. I never recommend anything more than 500mg Test only for a first cycle, unless it was maybe a cutting cycle then I would say something like Test+Anavar if they wanted something extra.

Always good to get pre-cycle, mid cycle and 4 weeks post PCT bloods.

I couldn't give you an exact number , my trainer just gave me a diet for my size but I haven't seen much more than 5lbs in 8 months. I kinda just trusted his judgment since that's what hes paid for. I mean ya I have some nice strength gains but nothing really in mass.

That's what you need to dial in and I'm sure you will gain weight if you get on a good diet and start counting your macros. You will not gain much weight at all on gear if you dont get the calories in.

I was 128lb at 5'11

I would make 2000-2500 calorie shakes and chug 2 a day, after each i shave to sit down for 15 min fighting the urge to puke. I did a few times too. On top of that I ate 3 meals everyday

I got to 190lb before using anything with that method.

That's not remotely near to what I would call "eating like a pig", jeez, that's like 70% of what I eat when I'm on a cutting diet...

Yep, gotta eat. replace those yogurts w/something of substance. Then sure, have the yogurt if you want. And just a heads up, a dbol only cycle is not a good idea.

Back