Can't lean out on cycle? New member (stats and history included)

CoolSH

Hey all, new member but long time lurker.

5'9"
213lbs
13%bf
25yrs old

Lifts:

275lb bench 3x3
475lb DL 1x5
365lb squat 3x3

Years lifting seriously:

7yrs

General goals for lifting:

200lbs 10%bodyfat year round is my main goal, 3 plate bench/4 plate squat/5 plate deadlift are my secondary goals.

History:

Was a fat lard all my life sitting at 270lbs when I was in highschool, started getting fit for a girl, became obsessed with running, leaned out to 200lbs with no muscle mass, started p90x for a year and got down to 155lbs (I'd provide pictures but I don't know how to post them here lol)

Got surgery to get rid of all my excess skin and pubertal gyno, but the surgery was a failure and I lost a nipple in the process, so now I just have scar tissue where there should be a nipple. The surgery involved a tummy tuck but the love handles remained, so now I have a flat stomach with handles hanging at the side. It's a nightmare to look at honestly, even at low bodyfat. I'd like to get another surgery to get that corrected around May of next year.

Cycle history: started getting involved with PH's around 20yrs old.

First cycle: Helladrol + Dermacrine 6wks
2nd: DMZ + Dermacrine 4wks

3rd: oral tren + Superdrol (2wk kickstart) + Dermacrine 6wks

4th: MENT + Derma 8wks

^lots of stupidity up here in my past, starting with messing with orals only, but I've recovered just fine from it. I've also tried everything from SARMS to clen and DNP, so I'm no stranger to side effects.

Current cycle: I am 7 weeks in.

Test E 500mg 1-14wks
Tren A 30mg ED 6-12wks (prami on hand)
Anavar 60mg 6-14wks
Adex .75mg EOD

Please don't critique the cycle itself, I threw in low dose Tren to gauge how my body would react to it and so far I'm loving it. It's gonna be a staple for future cycles and I'll ditch it the moment I feel like it's causing more harm than good.

No EC,Clen or DNP. I have a drug test coming up for Med school and I don't want EC or clen giving me false positives.

I have prami on hand but I won't need it cause I had my glands removed during the gyno surgery. Never had any complications with nipple sensitivity on cycle due to this.

Goals for this cycle:

Cut down to 10% for the first time

Problem:

I can't lean out!

I've dropped calories to zilch, tried Ultimate Diet 2.0 for 3 rounds and the fat wasn't coming off (UD2.0 has always worked to get me to 12-11% bf when I'm natty). I've incorporated alternate day fasting by dropping my cals to 0 for two days of the week, but im still not leaning out!

I've been floating around 210-213lbs for the past weeks, so I just gave up on cutting and went back to my maintenance calories of 2800 to reap the benefits of this cycle.

I've been perma-cutting for years now and I can't seem to break 12% with UD2.0, and I'd like to finally see my abs and maybe muster up the confidence to hit the beach shirtless some day.

Questions:

-is the reason I'm not seeing any leanness because of test bloat?
-should I ditch cutting on cycle and save it for when I'm natty?
-should I contact 3J for my next cut so he can guide me through it? I'm desperate enough to try anything at this point

TL;DR former fatty wants to lean out but is having trouble getting rid of fat on cycle

in bold

Hey all, new member but long time lurker.

5'9"
213lbs
13%bf
25yrs old

Lifts:

275lb bench 3x3
475lb DL 1x5
365lb squat 3x3

Years lifting seriously:

7yrs

General goals for lifting:

200lbs 10%bodyfat year round is my main goal, 3 plate bench/4 plate squat/5 plate deadlift are my secondary goals.

History:

Was a fat lard all my life sitting at 270lbs when I was in highschool, started getting fit for a girl, became obsessed with running, leaned out to 200lbs with no muscle mass, started p90x for a year and got down to 155lbs (I'd provide pictures but I don't know how to post them here lol)
congrats
Got surgery to get rid of all my excess skin and pubertal gyno, but the surgery was a failure and I lost a nipple in the process, so now I just have scar tissue where there should be a nipple. The surgery involved a tummy tuck but the love handles remained, so now I have a flat stomach with handles hanging at the side. It's a nightmare to look at honestly, even at low bodyfat. I'd like to get another surgery to get that corrected around May of next year.

Cycle history: started getting involved with PH's around 20yrs old.

First cycle: Helladrol + Dermacrine 6wks
2nd: DMZ + Dermacrine 4wks

3rd: oral tren + Superdrol (2wk kickstart) + Dermacrine 6wks

4th: MENT + Derma 8wks

^lots of stupidity up here in my past, starting with messing with orals only, but I've recovered just fine from it. I've also tried everything from SARMS to clen and DNP, so I'm no stranger to side effects.

Current cycle: I am 7 weeks in.

Test E 500mg 1-14wks
Tren A 30mg ED 6-12wks (prami on hand)
Anavar 60mg 6-14wks
Adex .75mg EOD

Please don't critique the cycle itself, I threw in low dose Tren to gauge how my body would react to it and so far I'm loving it. It's gonna be a staple for future cycles and I'll ditch it the moment I feel like it's causing more harm than good.
fair enough
No EC,Clen or DNP. I have a drug test coming up for Med school and I don't want EC or clen giving me false positives.stay off that stuff regardless
I have prami on hand but I won't need it cause I had my glands removed during the gyno surgery. Never had any complications with nipple sensitivity on cycle due to this.

Goals for this cycle:

Cut down to 10% for the first time

Problem:

I can't lean out!

I've dropped calories to zilch, tried Ultimate Diet 2.0 for 3 rounds and the fat wasn't coming off (UD2.0 has always worked to get me to 12-11% bf when I'm natty). I've incorporated alternate day fasting by dropping my cals to 0 for two days of the week, but im still not leaning out!

I've been floating around 210-213lbs for the past weeks, so I just gave up on cutting and went back to my maintenance calories of 2800 to reap the benefits of this cycle.

I've been perma-cutting for years now and I can't seem to break 12% with UD2.0, and I'd like to finally see my abs and maybe muster up the confidence to hit the beach shirtless some day.

Questions:

-is the reason I'm not seeing any leanness because of test bloat?
-should I ditch cutting on cycle and save it for when I'm natty?
-should I contact 3J for my next cut so he can guide me through it? I'm desperate enough to try anything at this poilol, here i am! it seems like youre having an issue with your nutrition.. when i hear ultimate diet and fasting thats a red flag brother.. seems your metabolism isn't working in your favor.. also, it could be that your ai is bunk ? have you done bloodwork to check your estrogen and progestrone levels?

TL;DR former fatty wants to lean out but is having trouble getting rid of fat on cycle

Thanks for the reply 3J! My brother is running the same AI throughout his test/var cycle and keeping estro under control, but he's up to 1mg EOD vs my .5mg EOD. I'm gonna get bloods next Friday to assess where I'm at.

As far as diet and nutrition is concerned, you seem to believe I might have caused metabolic damage from prolonged calorie restriction? I've been at a deficit for a long long time jumping between restricted eating and binging, I haven't done a mass gaining phase in years so I'd like to correct my metabolism to set up a platform for healthy dieting in the future.

Tell him every detail you can about what you eat. 3J gots the nutrition/eating advice!

I don't follow a lot it all to the letter but I gained 18 pounds on TRT using his BMR/TDEE and adjusting it with weight gain and muscle vs fat. Avi is current 5' 10" 164lbs. I'm at my non-low t weight except noticeably leaner.

Reactions: 3J
That explains why I was looking for the PM I sent him in "sent messages" but couldn't see anything lol. Thanks for the heads up

i got your email brother.. looking forward to working with you!
Thanks for the reply 3J! My brother is running the same AI throughout his test/var cycle and keeping estro under control, but he's up to 1mg EOD vs my .5mg EOD. I'm gonna get bloods next Friday to assess where I'm at.

As far as diet and nutrition is concerned, you seem to believe I might have caused metabolic damage from prolonged calorie restriction? I've been at a deficit for a long long time jumping between restricted eating and binging, I haven't done a mass gaining phase in years so I'd like to correct my metabolism to set up a platform for healthy dieting in the future.

Back