Capping CEE, and possibly other..

Trucker111

Would it be ridiculous to cap CEE? If I wanted to take like 3g pre and post, that would end up being like 6 pills a piece right?

I'm guessing AAKG and Taurine would be ridic since those are 5+ grams per dose.

The reason I ask is because I plan on drinking a preWO cold-filtered iso, and I could throw it all in there. But I've also heard I should take the supps before the protein, which wouldn't normally be a problem, but sometimes I can't get home before the gym and I don't want to bring a scale and jugs everywhere.

Any other tried and tested methods to bringing seperate supps along w/ you besides capping them?

Last edited:
I cap CEE but yeah it's quite a few caps, it's worth it tho as CEE tastes like shit, you could get some extra large caps

http://www.capsuleworld.com/capsules.htm

I use size 0 but use the tamper tool to pack as much in as possible! I gave up on arginine ethyl ester and just swallow that shit not as bad as CEE.

Add the Taurine to your shake.

As for the CEE, you can either cap it and take the caps, or just dump the powder in your mouth and wash it down with your protein shake. It tastes like crap, but thats what I do

Easto said:
Add the Taurine to your shake.

As for the CEE, you can either cap it and take the caps, or just dump the powder in your mouth and wash it down with your protein shake. It tastes like crap, but thats what I do
Do you always have to use a scale to measure out, say, 3 grams worth?

Or do you just guesstimate

Guess my man. Weigh it once using a 1/4 teaspoon measuring thingy, and remember how many level scoops = 3g. Or you could use 1/2ts, 1ts whatever gets you there.

Back