Capping Dbol

dasgh

Ive never made any homebrew gear and I cant seem to find much info on capping.

The only thing to cap I can find is something called "cap em quick" and it comes in a "0" and "00" size. Does anyone else know of any other tools to cap with?

If not I guess it will have to be the cap em quick but I cant find anything on how much powder fits into each size cap either.

As you can see, I'm pretty much completely lost :help:

If anyone can point me in the right direction I will be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

"0" size is around 500mg
"00" size is around 750mg

make sure you use a tamber

cut the d-bol with another powder to get smaller dosages

Cant find anything in reference to a "tamber" and powder. What exactly is it and what does it do? Thanks, I really appreciate the response grafix-gnc.

I'd been spelling it wrong!!

Thanks for the help grafix. Checked it out on BAC and realized my mistake.

For future people who might want to know the correct way to spell is cap-m-quik and here is a picture taken from their site about capsule volume.

I wouldnt cap the dbol the mg's are too small. I would dissolve it in a liquid solvent that could be more accurately measured. For example
If you have 1 gr dbol powder dissolve in 39 ml's solvent for a 25 mg/ml solution.

giving you 40 ml's total ( 1 gram displaces 1 ml)

fill one of the gel caps with the filler you plan to use. dump it out onto the scale and figure out the weight. then figure out how many pills (probably 50 if you're using cap-m quik machines) and times that by the mg amount from the one cap. then minus the amout of (50) caps worth of dbol. that would be 500mgs of dbol or .5g of dbol. put the dbol in a plastic ziplock bag and add a small amount of food coloring. make sure it's completely colored and then start adding small amounts of the filler and keep mixing and mixing. then cap them .

Back