carb cycling???

carljaxx005

hey girls....need a little more advice here. Ive started my cutting diet early for summertime and Ive hit a plateau :sad: again!!!! Im 130 lbs. 5'9 around 15% b.f. and my diet consists of 5 meals, very low carbs, about 1500 a day

Meal 1: 2 scoops whey with 1 tbsp. flax
Meal 2: 4 oz. chicken with 2 cuos broccoli
Meal 3: 4 oz. chicken 2 tbsp. sour cream 1/8 cup cheese
Meal 4: 4 oz. chicken with 2 cups broccoli
Meal 5: small salad (4 oz. chicken, 4 oz. lettuce, 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 cucumber, little onion, 3 tbsp. vinegar)

I weight train 4 days a week for depletion, 30-40min. am cardio 3-4 days on an empty stomach, and I do have a cheat day(yes whole day!) on Sunday....around 3000 cals. Ive been considering Anavar to lean out some more, but Im not sure it is a suitable diet being on such low carbs....should I consider Var and carb cycling on training days?

130 and 5'9!! damn girl!! i'm 5'5 and 130 :)

why are you carb depleting?? how much leaner can you possible get?? what is your bodyfat %??

IMO, i have always seen great results with carb cycling and close to no plateaus with cycles...

you can do 2 days down (low carbs) and 1 day up OR 3 down 2 up.. depends on your body and energy levels.. me personally love my carbs (i use simple moreso than complex; long story) lol.. but low carbs is a bitch!

why are you carb depleting??

IMO, Your diet needs to be adjusted...

1) i feel you need to eat more fat:
almonds, Avocado, olives, cashews,
peanuts, Natural Peanut butter...
2) you also need to change up your protein sources:
FISH
steak, turkey, etc

the biggest misunderstanding about dieting or low carbs etc, is that your food does not need to bore you and be dry and disgusting...

You can make Chicken and greenbeans almondine with olive oil or that butter spray & even a little brown rice.. AWESOME, healthy protein and fiber!!

You can do oatmeal for breakfast..

you can have steak with avacados and brown rice or a sweet potato..

girl, go look up some great diet recipes and don't deprive yourself!!!

luv super

Back