cardio times ? hiit

loublue

Morning everyone
I've started doing hiit cardio
firstly when should it be done before weights after or completely different days
second how many times a week . i try yo do cardio everyday but couldn't do hiit everyday
thirdly how long should a session last

thanks

I do my cardio first thing in the morning before I eat and right now am doing it every day. However, hiit cardio would be maybe every other day.

I do a 2 minute warmup on the treadmill then do 8 sets of 15 second sprints followed by 45 seconds of jogging. This equals 10 minutes

Then I do 25 minutes of a steady, moderate paced jog or walk,

Then sets of 1 minute sprint followed by 1 minute jog = another 10 minutes

This will give you 45 minutes of great hiit cardio

The days I don't do hiit, i just do a moderate walk on the treadmill keeping my heart rate around 113 which is what's suggested for my age group

I do my cardio first thing in the morning before I eat and right now am doing it every day. However, hiit cardio would be maybe every other day.

I do a 2 minute warmup on the treadmill then do 8 sets of 15 second sprints followed by 45 seconds of jogging. This equals 10 minutes

Then I do 25 minutes of a steady, moderate paced jog or walk,

Then sets of 1 minute sprint followed by 1 minute jog = another 10 minutes

This will give you 45 minutes of great hiit cardio

The days I don't do hiit, i just do a moderate walk on the treadmill keeping my heart rate around 113 which is what's suggested for my age group

This is perfect. It's right off the hit cardio sticky.

This is perfect. It's right off the hit cardio sticky.

haha, there's a sticky? Wish I would have known that, would have just gave a link instead of typing all that

**actually, just went and looked, didn't see a hiit cardio sticky, not in this forum anyway

Wtf... Lol I just read that exact same workout to a t. Thought it was a sticky. This shit is running together on me. Ha

That's what happens bud when you read so many different things......lol I've had things I swore I saw elsewhere but then be damned if I could find it again

Back