Carrier Suggestions Needed

bleachcola

My government has forced me to order ephedra/mau juang from my powder guy instead of letting me buy pills at the local corner store. So now I need suggestions on a carrier to make a solution. I'm thinking Everclear, but does anyone know of something that holds it well? Also what's the dosing on this stuff? I've never used it, it's for my gf. I told her she looked fat and she told me to find her drugs. She's only about 120 lbs, so keep that in mind on dosing suggestions. Thanks in advance fellas.

I bought a cap-m-quick and a few thousand caps from bodybuilding.com for 20 bucks all together. Size 0. I cap EVERYTHING now. Fuck solutions....only good for when you like to change the dose up by small increments.

I know i answered a question you didnt ask but, Ive never worked with eph. Bump for you.

DougoeFre5h said:
I bought a cap-m-quick and a few thousand caps from bodybuilding.com for 20 bucks all together. Size 0. I cap EVERYTHING now. Fuck solutions....only good for when you like to change the dose up by small increments.

I know i answered a question you didnt ask but, Ive never worked with eph. Bump for you.

Can someone give me a quick run down on how those things work and if they are accurate? My scale on weighs down to .1g, so I can't exactly weigh out anything less than 100mg. That's why I always used liquid solutions.

Back