How to deal with my rat of a neighbor

blakey

I am banned!
So a quick run down ......
I have recently moved into a new house in the last few months and everything has been fine great place to live and bring up my 5 year old the problem is even though the place is nearly an acre and has the biggest back yard ever you can't have dogs so I decided to bring mine anyway my bad but I love her
So does my son we had her before him and she's basically a sister to my young fella as he's an only child
The dog is no problem at all she's a German Shepard X kelpie she barely barks unless theres a possum or kangaroo in the yard
So my back neighbor is friends with the owner of the house and has ratted me out and I may have to get rid of her. After finding this out today I nearly lost my mind and nearly kicked in his front door (I've been back on the trest for a week now and it's gives me a bad temper very short fuse ) I didn't go over there because I knew ID get arrested if I did

So the question remains what to do with this fellow I just ducked over and poured a few litres of petrol all over his lovely garden but that doesn't seem enough light the petrol on fire maybe??? Set his car on fire???? Suggestions would be appreciated

I'd find another house or see if you can work a deal with the owner

Yeah I don't really care about the house its more the wiffe that dose if it's was up to me id just say Fuck it and move . Or even if my relationship with the misses was a bit better I'd just put my foot down and say the dogs not going anywhere and we'll have to sort something else out but our relationship has been a shit storm over the last few months so I don't really want to make it any worse

get some long wire for your speakers, and get high decibel sound from youtube
and loop it for 24 hours and aim the speakers right at his house but hidden from plain view. even better if you get lots of small computer speakers and spread them around always pointed at them. play the high pitch sound not too high not to low all day and night. the high pitch sound will eventually drive them crazy especially if you play the sound at night when they are trying to sleep.
also works on racoons, possums, deer and kangaroos, hours of entertaintment for the entire family.

Last edited:
I'm sure if you talk to the owner, you can work something out.

As for the rat: Don't take my advice

Personally, I hate snitches. I always have. I grew up hard and where I came from(New Orleans), we used the "snitches get stitches" philosophy. I have never let a "rat" get away with putting their nose in my business. There is 2 ways to go about it. Well there is a 3rd if you aren't me.

1) Confront him. If it gets heated, always remember to keep your hands to yourself but do you best to provoke him into touching you :Pokeowned

2) Fuck up something that belongs to him without getting caught :dance2:

3) Forget about it :40oz:

get some long wire for your speakers, and get high decibel sound from youtube and loop it and aim the speakers right at his house. the high pitch sound will eventually drive them crazy. Especially if you play the sound at night when they are trying to sleep.

LMAO. That would definitely piss him off. I like this idea.

I might try to talk to the owner and see if an arrangement can be made but as it was brought up by the real estate today I'm guessing that probably won't work I could keep her inside for a few weeks so she's out of sight but I'd feel like an asshole

Blakey- I remember reading an old post of yours about jumping on some dudes car and smashing the shit out of his window/face(?). Anyhow, as cool as that sounds you got hundreds of hours of community service, so I suggest prudence in dealing with your nosey neighbor.

As BigSwolenP (does P stand for what I think it stands for?) suggested, I'd get in touch with the owner ASAP, apologize and see if you can work something out. Maybe offer to pay a "pet deposit".

After things get squared away with him I suggest you calmly approach your neighbor (whist maintaining a nice pump from weights) and ask him why he didn't come to you directly about the dog. Tell him cowards go behind people's backs and the next time he has an issue with you he needs to come to you directly or there will be problems.

Most people are pussies so this should suffice. No need in doing anything that could bring legal consequences to you or your family.

Blakey- I remember reading an old post of yours about jumping on some dudes car and smashing the shit out of his window/face(?). Anyhow, as cool as that sounds you got hundreds of hours of community service, so I suggest prudence in dealing with your nosey neighbor.

As BigSwolenP (does P stand for what I think it stands for?) suggested, I'd get in touch with the owner ASAP, apologize and see if you can work something out. Maybe offer to pay a "pet deposit".

After things get squared away with him I suggest you calmly approach your neighbor (whist maintaining a nice pump from weights) and ask him why he didn't come to you directly about the dog. Tell him cowards go behind people's backs and the next time he has an issue with you he needs to come to you directly or there will be problems.

Most people are pussies so this should suffice. No need in doing anything that could bring legal consequences to you or your family.

Haha yes you have a good memory in my defense about that incident he did nearly kill me by running me off the road and then flipped me the bird braked as hard as he could so I nearly ran up his ass on my motorcycle But yes it wasn't my finest hour

But your right I don't want to end up in lock up or doing any more time community service that's why I didn't go over there today when I found out I honestly did only want to go over to talk to him but I just didn't want anything to get out of hand I really don't want any of this to sound like im a tuff guy want to be type because I'm not it just really pissed me off like you said that if he had a problem he couldn't even say anything to me I've never had any problems with this guy when I moved in I said hello to him I introduced him to my son and the misses I'm not a noisy asshole neighbor I don't have partys or any of that shit I take pride in were I Live i mow laws weekly so it's not like im a bastard to live near
But your right I might go over after a nice session at the gym and have a few words With him
And honestly if my dog was a bastard barking all the time and such I could sort of understand but that's not the case

Haha your a bad man I just got a new sound system in my shed and it's loud as fuck lol

a little psych war never hurt anyone, lol. dont forget that its not the quantity but the quality, not too loud nor low,
but at a subliminal low level so they never actually hear it.

what do you want more ? to be with your dog or be with your neighbor? see. easy decision. move where you can have a dog and family with peace of mind.

Round 2 ducked over the neighbors place again tonight with my battery drill drilled a few holes in his palm trees and some of the bigger plants and filled em up with commercial grade weed killer and sprayed it all over the front and side gardens that should do the trick until I think of something else to do I might duck into the local hardware shop and grab a few copper nails tomz just to finish the job

Last edited:
Round 2 ducked over the neighbors place again tonight with my battery drill drilled a few holes in his palm trees and some of the bigger and filled em up with commercial grade weed killer and sprayed it all over the front and side gardens that should do the trick until I think of something else to do

way to go.

Round 2 ducked over the neighbors place again tonight with my battery drill drilled a few holes in his palm trees and some of the bigger plants and filled em up with commercial grade weed killer and sprayed it all over the front and side gardens that should do the trick until I think of something else to do I might duck into the local hardware shop and grab a few copper nails tomz just to finish the job

dont forget that its not what you did but what they can prove.

Back