Carter pharm and or rouge pharm info?

Oldskool954

Rook taking queens
Found two local sources offering rouge pharm and carter pharm.
test prop 100ml/10mg and test e 200mg/10ml
I was wondering if anyone has heard or used either of these labs?
Thanks!

Yes that should tell you something. Ether your really well connected and hook up on private label or it's crap and you should avoid it.

Thanks for the reply I was beginning to think I was posting wrong. But ya the rouge is through a brother of a friend who my friend says his bro is roid retarded he claims legit but there's a lot of ignorance out there. And the carter is through a friend who hasn't run it yet so idk I figured I'd throw them out there incase someone had experience. Thanks again for the reply!

Most likely this but that doesn't mean it's bad. Some of the best gear is made in the kitchen lol

Ya I hear you but if it has a label that kinda gives you some sense of standards no? I mean if a guy hands you a blank vial and says he whipped it up in his kitchen so to speak and says its 250mg/10ml that don't really sound appealing. Know what I mean.

I haven't actually cycled yet. I've done sooooo much research but haven't gotten in the water yet I really like and respect this forum. I've spent a couple months not just here and there reading but a shit load of reading. I don't wanna just start posting dumb questions that have been beaten into the ground. But I have this prop but don't wanna take out the gate and not sure if its good. I mean it looks good I got 3 vials for free through a deal. I'm just a stickler for proper info before messing with my body. Excuse the long winded jabber.

never heard of , but u can always try it , good thing is that it is prop so u will get sides from it faster than say test e where i would have to wait like a month to tell its legitimacy . u should prob be able to know if it good within 2-3 weeks max

Back