Cat may need to be put down :(

toco

Have a gorgeous british blue cat for around 10 years now and lately hasn't been well, took her to the vet they gave her an injection and still nothing, took her back today and gave her 2more which seem to have done the job, shes looking at lot better and I assume feels better. Vet told us today they suspect she has cancer or kidney failure and to run tests on her is going to cost a couple thousand dollars(crooks). So she will most likely have to be put down. As they also assume shes quite miserable. I dreaded this day when I was going to lose her. All my mates and missus absolutely love her as shes such afriendly cat and loves being pat and what not. Fucking sucks :(

Sorry to hear about your cat toco. I had a dog that I had to put down a couple of years ago and it was really hard for the family. I fully understand how bad it sucks to lose a pet.

Pets are family members almost. After my old english has to go, we're only getting flushable fish.
Sorry to hear about your cat.

Good news fellas, The Vet gave cat some sort of injection but said it would wear off after 36 hours, 1 week later shes perfectly fine lol. Eating, drinking, happy again, annoying to haha. Were thinking the vet is a crook and simply telling us she had cancer to receive more money from us. We wont be going back to that vet that's for sure.

Good news fellas, The Vet gave cat some sort of injection but said it would wear off after 36 hours, 1 week later shes perfectly fine lol. Eating, drinking, happy again, annoying to haha. Were thinking the vet is a crook and simply telling us she had cancer to receive more money from us. We wont be going back to that vet that's for sure.

So you were just playing with our emotions? You had everyone sad and crying for no reason? Not cool toco. Not cool

Back