Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) on Test E

IMO, 250 E7D is a lot. Sounds like he wants you to cycle.

You think?
But my blood results 4 days after injection and 3 before another one show: 750 test serum, <75 E2.
What I see here people aim to raise their test in the range of 600-900, so I hit it. And my E2 is not raising. So I guess this is kinda a good amount for me.
I would really appreciate your argumentation on that. Because, I'm more into self treatment over my country as our doctors are not so good at testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) yet.

Well, everyone is different. I am on 100 of T cyp every 7 days, and was at 719 5 days after my injection. 250 I think would have you really high at peak. The main thing is to go by how you feel, not so much the number. My observation from others is that 250 e7d is on the high side, but it might be what you need.

Everybody is different. What one person can get on 100 another needs 300, so the quantity doesn't mean shit. What matters is the peaks and troughs. 750 trough isn't bad, I'd personally rather have slightly higher, but even then everybody feels different on different levels. What matters is how you feel.

There's been a lot of talk about cycles. To be clear a doc is not going to write scripts for T big enough to cycle. If your on a cycle, you know it. I think the rate is 400-500/week for a light cycle, 1000mg/week on a full cycle, and way more for a heavy cycle. But I've never cycled an never will. Just trying to give an example of how much one would most likely be taking. It's also very possible to be heavier and need 400mg/week just to be in the upper range. Again, your doc should know what you need.

Frustrated, not trying to be a jerk,but in his previous posts he indicated he is in Lithuania, his docs aren't clued in (at all), and he is self treating. Just want to make sure we frame the discussion properly.

Frustrated, not trying to be a jerk,but in his previous posts he indicated he is in Lithuania, his docs aren't clued in (at all), and he is self treating. Just want to make sure we frame the discussion properly.

No worries. I did miss what that meant, as docs here don't know shit either. He still has a doc though.

I also missed the test being 4 days on E7D schedule.

Your buddy is kind of right. I would pin at least e5d, less if you can handle it. Your average is still low in my book. Most people would be closer to 1200 on day 4 on that amount. In fact most people would be at 786 at day 7 on 200mg. Seems your trough is just over 500 on day 7. The reason for going less days is that the half life is about 5.5 days for Test E (some say 5.25, but I have facts that show it's slightly higher). Anyways that a big difference between peaks and troughs.

Being that your still new to this, it may be possible that your levels rise after doing it for a couple of months. How do you feel?

I'm already 3.5 months on Test E. Doing my TRT. These tests were taken after 3 months.
So it seems that my levels should be stable already.

The main things I have noticed during my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) are these:

Positive factors: increased my muscle mass, chronic shoulder pain is gone, increased libido, more intense workouts, don't go to bed so early (before at 8p.m. was dead), better apetite, faster metabolism, betters skin.

Negative factors: after 3rd week had sore nipples (after 3 days it was gone), couldn't sleep for few nights after 12th and 13th injection (know it is OK).

The problem with injections is that in Lithuania I have to get these ampules by my self. and the best I can get is 250mg a shot. Not less...

The official possible tests they prescribe are: "Nebido", "Sustanon" and one sort of creme. That's all. Id didn't like "Sustanon", because my mood was like a roller coaster. "Nebido" is kinda interesting, but didn't see anyone here shooting it.

There was one guy on Nebido , but he was having issues with it and I'm not sure if he's still on it or not. There was another guy that said it was awesome, of course he never took it, and was arguing with the one guy that was on it. Stick with t e.

There was one guy on Nebido , but he was having issues with it and I'm not sure if he's still on it or not. There was another guy that said it was awesome, of course he never took it, and was arguing with the one guy that was on it. Stick with t e.

I heard that the main problem with "Nebido" is mood swings. I'm not sure. Don't have here anyone to ask about it, as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in Lithuania is unusual. People tend to think that it is the same like using steroids for sports.

I will stick to Test E. (Still have one 1ml shot in my desk of the proscribed "Nebido", lol)

Started taking DHEA 5 days ago. Don't know yet, does it help me or not. How long it should take before I can see any changes with DHEA supplement. I'm taking 25mg during breakfast.

Maybe, by any accident you remember who was that guy? I could PM him with his comments on that.

It was vigilante.

See this

Thanks. Just wrote him a PM. Looking forward to hear more about Nebido experience.

Another question on shots:
If there is some serious reason I can't shoot my T as scheduled on monday morning. Is it OK to do that the next day?

Back