Changing diet up with 4 weeks left on my cycle? Will it hurt gains?

PrettyBoy333

Hi guys, newbie here. Just wanting to pick the brains of the knowledgeable.
So im 1 week and 3 days into my cycle and I made the mistake of starting too close to summer. My question is will i be able to start dieting for the beach Mid-late April when i have approx 5 weeks left in my cycle. or will that effect my gains a substantual amount. And Ill have to wait until im starting pct in mid May. Keep in mind ill be going to the beach late June.
DETAILS ARE LISTED BELOW, THANKS GUYS!

Height: 5'10"
Weight on day one of cycle: 161Lbs
Weight right now: 167Lbs
Weight week 15 goal: 190
Current bf %: 10.5-11
Goal bodyfat by mid june: 8%
Cycle: wk 1-15 test-e 500mg/wk (250 twice/wk)
Dbol wk 1-4 50mg ed
Dbol Wk 5-6 100mg ed
Anastrozole Wk 4-15 1/2 pill eod
Nolva PCT
Current diet consists of:
Eggwhites
Oatmeal
Protein shakes
Chicken breasts
White rice
Pork/beef
Protein bars
Pb
Rice cakes
Peanuts
Kind bars
Halo top icecream

Cutting diet: was planning to start off carb cycling but if im not where i wanna be 3 weeks out id just cut carbs. Let me know if you think this is utterly stupid and have a better suggestion for cutting lol.

Even if you weren't 18, why are you waiting to take an ai till week 4 when your using dbol? Your going to have some hooters when you go to the beach...

100mg of dbol? U R gonna B so fckt.

Don't worry though, just wear a 2-piece to the beach so they can still see your abs. Have fun with those knockers!

Last edited:
Even if you weren't 18, why are you waiting to take an ai till week 4 when your using dbol? Your going to have some hooters when you go to the beach...
My 2 buddys who have been on gear for years said you dont need to run ai until you start seeing signs of gyno or just 4 weeks in. And i havent seen signs yet, but i did get choked up watching twilight tho lol

Started my AI today guys. And im not going to up to 100. I just wanted to finish off the bottle. Thanks for the info guys!***128077;***127995;

Back