Cheap Blood Work (New Board Sponsor)

Hello Dexter,

we are working on getting the custom panels up. I will PM everyone who has shown interest once we get them live on the site.

Thanks!

There's one location 20 minutes away from me. But I don't see any packages like male or female hormone panels which include e2, test serums, CBC, etc... Would be kind of expensive to buy each one.

Let me know when you get the packages up also. Does your tests show levels above 1500ng/dL? If so I will definitely be using you soon!

:thumbsdow if you want our $$ you gotta be able to answer our questions regarding ur services

Stop acting like a spoiled brat. You better treat the sponsors with respect. I'm not going to say this again. THere is nothing wrong with Asking questions. You better understand the service departments don't hang out on the forums all day. Your lucky to have this sort of service here.

Edit found the testosterone tests on the website waslooking from my phone earlyer and the next page button wasnt showing up lol all good now.

Last edited:
Hello Steroidology,

We are here to provide the Steroidology community with Cheap Blood Work. We are currently running a Limited Time special of 30% OFF all labs please use Code 30off . If you have any questions please contact us by PM.

We have over 2,000 lab draw locations nationwide so most people are within a 10 minute drive.

We look forward to serving the Steroidology community!

HormoneTestingMD

Awesome! Just right down the road.

I am asking this because I am sure we all want to know. Do you give exact value of blood levels or do you operate with a greater than or less than specification? Info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,

Rob

Awesome! Just right down the road.

I am asking this because I am sure we all want to know. Do you give exact value of blood levels or do you operate with a greater than or less than specification? Info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,

Rob

been asking this question, still no response! :(

been asking this question, still no response! :(

They will answer us bro, no worries. I feel like that is what they are saying that they need to set up for us. Hopefully they do offer the service like we all want to see. That would be awesome to see all the labs accumulated here done by a single Lab and compare results afterward amongst ourselves. This will be a great tool to the community.

still waiting to find out the answer to my question...

Usually the site affiliates itself with labs and gives you the power to get labs without a doctors visit. Different labs use different values of measurement for testosterone range. Since a normal persons t levels don't go over 1500 most labs will use the greater value symbol.

Usually the site affiliates itself with labs and gives you the power to get labs without a doctors visit. Different labs use different values of measurement for testosterone range. Since a normal persons t levels don't go over 1500 most labs will use the greater value symbol.

i know but theres some labs that will show you the exact number :p its more relaxing to know the actual number then 1500>, if u run 500mg of test it'll show me same results as 1000mg, and i wont know if one is actually under dosed or what, know what i mean?

Just a heads up I am trying to use them right now without much luck. I am sure it will be resolved but right now I am getting nervous for my $50.00. I will absoutely give good feedback when it is resolved. For now though there is a little speed bump. $50 for Free and Total T is a great deal. BTW

USED and got my labs back! Very pleased. If you need one test a la carte this place is great! Can't give enought postitve feedback!!!

Last edited:
Back