Cheap Energy

Bio_Demon

Torn Lifter
instead of spending that money on energy pills just buy a pack of red bull and 2 cans of montain dew (or ur fav pop with caffine) and mix it makes for a great energy boost

Yeah or you could just jump off a cliff(BIO DEMON) and once you hit the ground, you should have enough energy to get your fat ass on the treadmill.
Or...you could buy over priced fat burners like HOT-ROX , ya know if ur fuckin dumb

adidamps2 said:
why is this in the training section..id expect this at BB.com but not here.
well its not really a supplement or a recipe its more like a thing but it is preety good it should pump u as good as a pill for way less

170nGROWING said:
Yeah or you could just jump off a cliff(BIO DEMON) and once you hit the ground, you should have enough energy to get your fat ass on the treadmill.
Or...you could buy over priced fat burners like HOT-ROX , ya know if ur fuckin dumb
shut up fag

Bio_Demon said:
well its not really a supplement or a recipe its more like a thing but it is preety good it should pump u as good as a pill for way less

anything outside of normal food is a supplement.

If 2 Mountain Dews (which dont do jack shit for me) and a pack of Red Bulls is cheap compared to a tab of Ephedrine I'm curious where you get the shit.

I carry 200mg caffiene tabs during work, I use probably one to two a week on average. Ephedrine before workouts, sometimes.

Mudge said:
If 2 Mountain Dews (which dont do jack shit for me) and a pack of Red Bulls is cheap compared to a tab of Ephedrine I'm curious where you get the shit.

I carry 200mg caffiene tabs during work, I use probably one to two a week on average. Ephedrine before workouts, sometimes.
i 2nd that. I think redbull is about $2 per can so 2x2 plus .50x2 thats $5 and a shitload of sugar. better alternative???? i'm missing something ?? or maybe u r :druggie:

enegry drinks...yeahh you go gym and feel all energetic you do 2 or 3 sets then u want to go to sleep..too much suger

Back