Cheated on my girl friend.

UPDATE:
I finally got it out of her of who told her. Some bitch named adam. I am in the process of finding and hunting him down. But the shitty part now is that she wants to call the girl that i cheated on her with and ask questions. So now regardless im F$%$ed .

chasers said:
UPDATE:
I finally got it out of her of who told her. Some bitch named adam. I am in the process of finding and hunting him down. But the shitty part now is that she wants to call the girl that i cheated on her with and ask questions. So now regardless im F$%$ed .
Dude you in some shit. Whoever this adam guy is, obviously has some type of vested interest in either fucking you over, or fucking your girl. Either one of those two motives deserve some severe punishment. Id find him and make his life miserable. Do it the smart way. Hit him and catch a court date...bad news. Theres a laundry list of ways to retaliate, just remember to ALWAYS have the upper hand. Stay invisible.

Last edited:
uhm....please don't kill him. We don't need a murder investigation bringing the authorities back to this site.

chasers said:
UPDATE:
You need to come clean to the chick you banged and tell her that you wanna stay with the girlfriend, I've done this and she will cover for you. Just tell her the truth about the siutuation and tell her that if your g/f calls you would appreciate the help. Chances are she is gonna want to avoid any confrontation with your girl. And giving your girl the oppurtunity to call her shows your innocent and your girl may even just backout on calling her.

montess said:
You need to come clean to the chick you banged and tell her that you wanna stay with the girlfriend, I've done this and she will cover for you. Just tell her the truth about the siutuation and tell her that if your g/f calls you would appreciate the help. Chances are she is gonna want to avoid any confrontation with your girl. And giving your girl the oppurtunity to call her shows your innocent and your girl may even just backout on calling her.
This is good advice. It takes advantage of the fact that bitches like to lie to bitches.

Fuck that shit bro. Your word is your word. I hate to say it but if your girl needs more proof than your word, you're with the wrong girl. I say fuck it, either deny it till the end or fess up and be prepared to move on. Seriously, you don't want the headaches that follow fessing up and staying with her.

david_diesel said:
Fuck that shit bro. Your word is your word. I hate to say it but if your girl needs more proof than your word, you're with the wrong girl. I say fuck it, either deny it till the end or fess up and be prepared to move on. Seriously, you don't want the headaches that follow fessing up and staying with her.

Uh.. .but he's cheating on her, so obviously his word is worth shit.

if the girl u cheated with is cool, and will lie for you, then your streight. if shes a jerkoff and has some kina moral trip your gunna be fucked.

But its definantly a good try if shes cool. Also, as for the guy.... id say grab some friends... jump his ass... dont let him know who it was... that way u stay lawsuit free.

Don't jump the guy, even if he doesn't see you, he will know who is gunning for him.

And it is generally a good idea to only cheat with girls who know you are attached and will keep their mouths shut about it.

Behemoth said:
Uh.. .but he's cheating on her, so obviously his word is worth shit.

If I cheated on my wife and I told her that I didn't, then I didn't. We have a trust established. I'm good for my word, even if I fucked up. The guilt would be what would get to me.

A lot of people fool themselves by thinking that mistrust issues will get better as the relationship progresses. Truth is, it will be fatefull end of a relationship.

Revenge is a dish best serverd cold... wait a long time to get back at Adam... if your girl talks to the other girl and the other girl dimes you out.... start talking to the other girl again... get friendly start "dating" her and eventually get naked pictures of her and post them here..and send them to her father and her grandfather..and her work employee's also....

Stromba...excellent post..

Hmmm....well I have to say ya shouldn't have cheated...but I also have to say if you think you could and want to end up with her and I feel horrible saying this but don't tell her, but don't do it again. If I dated a guy for 3 years and found out he cheated I'd dump his ass.
I've seen this happen many times and the guy who told her most likely def likes her and prob thought it would make them close. Hopefully this guy is not close with the girl you cheated with? HOw did you leave off with the girl you cheated with? I"d call her ASAP explain the situation to her tell her and let your girl call...Also find out how this guy adam even knows? it has to be from the girl you hooked up with....I just hope other people don't stick their nose and and back that guy up....Good Luck

PS the you not calling me would drive me nuts...but it would also make me think that maybe there was a chance you didn't cheat and are offended I accused you....

I say give the girl you cheated with the heads up that your g/f wants to talk. If she's solid and keeps your secret....hit it again.

Back