Check/Critque my cycle yo,

JJames

I'm running Alpha 1 Max, which I'v never heard of but I got because it was cheap on amazon prime. Apparently its a pretty potent "designer steroid". It comes in bottles of 60 and so one would normally do a 4 week cycle @ 2 pills (40mg) a day, but that seemed a little weak so I got 2 bottles.

-I plan to make it a 6 week cycle @ 60/60/60/60/60/80.
-I also got 2 bottles of dermacrine to run as a test base along side.
-Cycle assist
Its okay to be on Nolva during a cycle right? I'v been trying to clear up some past gyno issues...

PCT
-HCGen or Unleashed (does it really make a difference?)
-Nolva

Stats:
215, 6', 22yrs

youtube.com/watch?v=TGr716_8CYQ He called it a "designer steroid" and he is big so he must know what he is talking about....

1.) I'm running Alpha 1 Max, which I'v never heard of but I got because it was cheap on amazon prime
2.) He called it a "designer steroid" and he is big so he must know what he is talking about....

LMFAO...funniest shxt i heard 2day, if this is your logic my best advice would be for you not to run anything;

LMFAO...funniest shxt i heard 2day, if this is your logic my best advice would be for you not to run anything;

1. Logically, something being cheaper is typically a positive.
2. The sad thing is you think I r serious.

Last edited:
he is telling you the best advice you could possibly get. especially with this ridiculous cycle you have planned

No good advice would link to a specific thread, you don't say "look here are 10 threads and most of them don't apply to you but read them anyway...", What good is that going to do....

Well it seems like there is not much experience with compound.

Last edited:
No good advice would link to a specific thread, you don't say "look here are 10 threads and most of them donit's Damn good advice.'t apply to you but read them anyway..."

It doesn't matter if they apply. If you're getting into this world you should know all that well before you take anything anyway.

We are not telling you to read ten thousand threads. You posted this in the anabolic steroid forum. Should have probably posted this in the Pro Hormone forum. However, since you posted it in here, read all the stickies (top threads in this forum such as "A beginners Guide to Cycling", etc.) and then go from there. You have a poor planned cycle. The search bar will be your best friend. How does your diet and training look? You need to control estrogen from the start. Nolva will not lower your bodies total estrogen. Dermacrine is also not a strong test base. It is a test booster and a generic one at that.

We are not telling you to read ten thousand threads. You posted this in the anabolic steroid forum. Should have probably posted this in the Pro Hormone forum. However, since you posted it in here, read all the stickies (top threads in this forum such as "A beginners Guide to Cycling", etc.) and then go from there. You have a poor planned cycle. The search bar will be your best friend. How does your diet and training look? You need to control estrogen from the start. Nolva will not lower your bodies total estrogen. Dermacrine is also not a strong test base. It is a test booster and a generic one at that.

Now thats a helpful post.

I'v done a few cycles, I'v read most of the guides. I have searched a lot for this product and not many people have ever ran it. I only found 1 log on this site... I know Dermacrine is not that strong, but thats okay for this cycle. I was thinking the cycle support should be enough, its got liver protection in and all that. I was thinking about getting an estrogen blocker, do you think its necessary?

Oh and I would have posted in the prohormone section but according to the big guy in the video its not a prohormone, and like I said before, he is HUGE so he knows what he is talking about for sure.

Hahaha the big guy in the video says its gonna work! Lol did u ever think that he is getting paid? Poor gullible lil fella!

Back