check me out in high school lol

BrockLesnar

Check me out in the first pic in high school with my 5 inch biceps, sleeves all rolled up n shit lol! :wallbash: Funny thing is I was like 170lbs cuz of my big ass soccer/football legs. I think that was like 2007 the other two are more recent either last summer or fall i cant remember at 225. Don't mind the shit in the background either such as mouthwash and prescription pills :sulk: lol Just thought it was funny and wanted to post.

I've lost 10lbs since those 2 pics though trying to drop the fat and get down to 200 or 190 if possible. I had some abs at 178 before juice (the flex pic) so hopefully when I drop to like 195 now I'll look that much bigger and better! I find it harder and harder to lose weight after every cycle. (only did 2 test e only) Most current is my avi at 215

Last edited:
Damn kids and your fancy digital cameras. All my HS pics are either on polaroid or 45mm somewhere LOL. Thanks for making me feel old. :(

lmfao halfwit, just take a mirror photo, thats what we do now a days, with our cells .. if you're not that ancient, you'd know what a cell phone is.

But good work brock!! straight gains from here on...

lmfao halfwit, just take a mirror photo, thats what we do now a days, with our cells .. if you're not that ancient, you'd know what a cell phone is.

But good work brock!! straight gains from here on...
Oh, I'm a technological marvel now, but that doesn't help with my pictures from 20 years ago. :(

Definitely keep up the good work OP! :)

yea right.thats a good excuse though. you just dont want us to see you rockin the zubaz..lmao
That's it, I'm going to dig through the closet and see if I can find them for your viewing pleasure. I'm pretty sure the wife tossed em years ago, but I have some AMAZING turquoise and purple bitches that rivaled MC Hammer pants! :cool:

That's it, I'm going to dig through the closet and see if I can find them for your viewing pleasure. I'm pretty sure the wife tossed em years ago, but I have some AMAZING turquoise and purple bitches that rivaled MC Hammer pants! :cool:

I want those pants!!!!
I actually NEED them!

Saw German's name as the last poster, mistakenly thought it was her thread....got happy.........

life sucks now!

Back