check my cycle guys...thanks...

Yes, cycle history will help but I'd suggest to not use the slin at this point. Not worth the risk unless your competing IMO.

StoneColdNTO said:
as well as personal stats; age, weight, height, lifting experience, sexual orientaion.....

:confused: Why are you always asking guys about their sexual orientation? :confused:

Then I think your cycle's fine. I'd definitely be taking some Arimidex/Liquidex and make damn sure you have Nolvadex on hand.

And no slin.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I personally would do either Test/EQ or Test/Deca. I dont think you need to try orals until the injectables seem to not give as many gains. 4 weeks of dbol is much harsher on your system than 10 weeks of EQ or Deca.

RoadHouse said:
I personally would do either Test/EQ or Test/Deca. I dont think you need to try orals until the injectables seem to not give as many gains. 4 weeks of dbol is much harsher on your system than 10 weeks of EQ or Deca.

I'm kind of prone to agree w/ RoadHouse on this. Most poeple want to hit the orals right away, but if you're injecting, why not just stick to injectables for now?
I'm very wary of orals, esp Dbol and Drol.

RoadHouse said:

yea, but deca tends to shut people down.... hard.

maybe a test/durabolin cycle would be good.

knock on wood...i have never had any issues with orals.....i have found from blood tests during cycles where I run orals, that liver values were high, but not in the danger zone according to the doc....just use good planning...i also see no need for cycles to consist of 50mgs of dbol....maybe if an only cycle, but then cycle lengths need to be shorter, as well and using your ancillaries and proper liver maintenance and water consumption...

E

Back