Check my Revol bro's...got some questions

bnelson1985

Hey guys,

Ok just got these 4 revol amps. 2 NPP and 1 Test Prop and 1 Tren ace. Now, I def trust our sponsers and all, and i dont know much about revol as this is my first time getting them. However from what i have read elsewhere, revol uses blue caps and as you can see 2 of the caps are black. Another thing is that there are 2 different styles of amps, black top amps different then blue top amps. They are all filled to the same amount in there respected amps, but the label on one of the black is also kind of crooked. Anyway, give me some feedback bro's

yeah, im thinking that they just use different shaped vials, I saw another pic a guy posted elsewhere that had different shaped vials and even some gray flip of tops. Think its good to go.

Currently running Revol Test Prop, Tren and Primo getting good results and have got no infections. Like someone else mentioned though not a fan of the EO have a slight reaction to it. But all in all quality gear imo.

Also noticed that different juice has different tops tren and sust usually red, test prop blue tops, test E black tops, primo blue tops etc...

Back