Check my work?

outlawtas

It's cycle time in about a month. This is my first time homebrewing, so I just wanted to check if I have everything I need and that my calculations are correct. Thanks.

BTW the cycle may or may not include everything, I'm just making it all :)

All calculated with a powder weight of 0.75.

Tren 100mg/ml - 50mls
Oil = 35.25ml
Powder = 5g
BA = 1ml (2%)
BB = 10ml (20%)

Test E 400mg/ml - 50mls
Oil = 24ml
Powder = 20g
Ba = 1ml (2%)
BB = 10ml (20%)

Deca 300mg/ml - 20mls
Oil = 11.1ml
Powder = 6g
BA = .4ml (2%)
BB = 4ml (20%)

Injectable Dbol 25mg/ml - 80mls
Oil = 60.5ml
Powder = 2g
BA = 2ml (2%)
BB = 16ml (20%)

Nolvadex @ 20mg/ml
Bacardi 151 - 49ml
Nolva - 1g

What I have:

10 - 20ml bottles, unsterile/unsealed
10 - 20ml bottles, sealed/sterile
100ml BB
100ml BA
10 - 5cc syringe w/ 22g needle
4 - 100ml clear glass bottle
2 - 100ml Graduated Cylinders
5 - 20um Whatman

Just need to pick up Oil (I'm going with grape or sesame) and bacardi 151.

Last edited:
I notice that in the first couple of brews, you don't add any BB.

I know it is a personal preference. However, I found that using 20% BB in all of my kitchen chemistry made a tremendous impact on the viscosity of the final solution. It sure flows better with 20% BB in the mix.

I kinda just copied the stickies, which don't include BB. Increased flow sounds good to me though...I'll edit with that update.

BTW there aren't any issues with injecting too much BB or BA are there?

And if can see anything right off the top that i'm missing (accessories).

Last edited:
Increased BA generally leads to more redness and stinging.

All the long ester gear I have ever cooked up would work fine in 1/20. I just use 2/20.

EO is the next step. That's entirely up to you though. Some like it some don't. If you use EO, I would back the BB off to maybe 10%. EO will thin the mix dramatically and functions as a solvent (not nearly as effective as BA or BB, but it helps). You can go 50/50 with the EI and oil, or you can even go 100% EO instead of oil as your carrier.

It really thins the mix. Some people have almost allergic reactions to EO though. I know the big name is LL. It is widely accepted that LL's EO gives less problems than the rest.

Swellin said:
EO is the next step. That's entirely up to you though. Some like it some don't.

All the gear I've injected never had any EO, so since it's my first time I'm going to keep it simple and stick to what I've injected before (BA + BB only). I'm considering going with EO only in the Dbol though, so I can inject with slin pins. But I'm not too sure if that would work or not?

You think I could drop BA lower in anything? See a problem w/ the test holding @ 400mg/ml?

I have only gone about 325-350 with test in oil. I am sure that it would do better in EO.

As far as the EO goes, many UG labs use it as well...they just don't tell you that.

I don't blame you though....no reason to throw that in the mix if you don't have to. It's just an option.

Everything I have ever done has held, with the exception of an esterless blend and tne. I had to up the solvents to get the stuff to hold. Once I got the solvents high enough to get them to hold, both held for over a year with no problems.

You have to use enough solvent to fully dissolve the powder. If you don't have enough solvent to do the job, you will end up with a mix that crashes or never actually makes it.

I mix my powder with the solvents, then I place the vial in a saucepan of water on the eye of the stove and heat it for a few minutes to make sure every single crystal has dissolved before I throw the oil in the mix. I also add warm oil. It's not necessary unless you are working with something that is a bitch to get to hold at the concentration you want. but I do it with everything anyway.

be sure to make sure you are not reactive to high levels of BB. Most aren't, but I i know some guys who are, and it gives them issue after injection. Maybe try 2/10 first, then next batch 2/20. i have never needed, or desired 5% BA for anything. I would go up in BB to say 25% before I added more BA.

Also, for the test e @ 400mg/ml, be sure like Swellin said to make sure it is well disolved before filtering. I hav ehad bad reactions to higher conc. gear and I think that may be the issue.

As for everything else, i didn't look at it, but here is a nice spread to help you out. it uses .8 as the powder displacement, but you can change it to whatever you want. Thank Douge05resh for making this for me.

good luck.

Last edited:
I dont understand why you use so much BA 5% its totaly unnessecery.
In human grade roids like Testo cyp by Upjohn they only use 0,9% Ba and 20%Bb so in human grade stuff only 1% is used.Also i wouldnt make test or deca stronger then 300mg/ml i mean 400mg/ml that means that almost halfe is the hormone that will crystalize in your muscle and hurt.
Think about it why dont pharmaceutical companys make test that is 3-400mg/ml there has to be a reason,take Nebido for example the new injectable Test undecaonate it comes in 1000mg amps but they are 4ml amps so thats 250mg/ml.
I was reading somewhere that its better for some reason to inject 2 ,250mg/ml amps then one injection of 500mg/ml test.

bmass said:
I dont understand why you use so much BA 5% its totaly unnessecery.
In human grade roids like Testo cyp by Upjohn they only use 0,9% Ba and 20%Bb so in human grade stuff only 1% is used.Also i wouldnt make test or deca stronger then 300mg/ml i mean 400mg/ml that means that almost halfe is the hormone that will crystalize in your muscle and hurt.
Think about it why dont pharmaceutical companys make test that is 3-400mg/ml there has to be a reason,take Nebido for example the new injectable Test undecaonate it comes in 1000mg amps but they are 4ml amps so thats 250mg/ml.
I was reading somewhere that its better for some reason to inject 2 ,250mg/ml amps then one injection of 500mg/ml test.

I agree on all points. 5% is something I reserve fro tne in oil. Otherwise, I wouldn't go over 2%. Like I said, most of mine could be doen without going over 1/20.

Like I said, i'm new to homebrewing that's why I made this post :). All the gear I have used is 2% BA so I'll change it to that. I was just following the stickies as a base. Also, all I've used has always been high mg/ml and I've never had a problem. I like it that way as long as it will hold.

Back