Check Your Canadian Winstrol Inj.

Harnold

This is a warning for Canadians who may have recently purchased Winstrol injectibles in the last few months that the origin was Western Canada. This is not to say all or even many are fakes, but the scary thing is there was a shipment from a UGL that most or all of the Winstrol V contained traces of Armor All in the bottles tested. This has occurred in the past so I'm not totally shocked. They are difficult to tell apart just by looking at the solution, but it did have an odour as well. Not gonna mention the brand but they were busted not that long ago on a raid. This is a friendly warning and in no way suggesting all Winny is fake or anything else, just what I know regarding the testing of the solution and the results. If it stops even one person from pinning Armor All I'll be happy. Hope this is ok to place on the board??

This is a warning for Canadians who may have recently purchased Winstrol injectibles in the last few months that the origin was Western Canada. This is not to say all or even many are fakes, but the scary thing is there was a shipment from a UGL that most or all of the Winstrol V contained traces of Armor All in the bottles tested. This has occurred in the past so I'm not totally shocked. They are difficult to tell apart just by looking at the solution, but it did have an odour as well. Not gonna mention the brand but they were busted not that long ago on a raid. This is a friendly warning and in no way suggesting all Winny is fake or anything else, just what I know regarding the testing of the solution and the results. If it stops even one person from pinning Armor All I'll be happy. Hope this is ok to place on the board??

but with a name like armor all how can you not want to pin it? :wavey::eyes:

so the real question is how did traces of armor all get into the bottles and why........

A.where the bottles originally holding armor all?
B. It prevents discoloration and premature aging of whinny?
C. Helps renew and revitalize your body?
D. Gives your body a deep, rich look and adds beautiful shine?

Last edited:
so the real question is how did traces of armor all get into the bottles and why........

A.where the bottles originally holding armor all?
B. It prevents discoloration and premature aging of whinny?
C. Helps renew and revitalize your body?
D. Gives your body a deep, rich look and adds beautiful shine?

Good question Casanovaaa. :) I think the real reason is just flat out greed or desperation for money. I'm thinking if they cut some Armor All into each bottle over a large order, it may well go undetected unless your body starts to become shiny and smells cleaner than usual. :) Either way, I hope nobody has to experience this if I can give warning. I'm not a conspiracy theory guy or anything else, and I would not have posted this warning unless I knew of it being true, which I did find out from a very reliable source. Scary thought of injecting that stuff into your body, but over the years I suspect we have all injested some dandy chemicals without knowing it. haha

Good question Casanovaaa. :) I think the real reason is just flat out greed or desperation for money. I'm thinking if they cut some Armor All into each bottle over a large order, it may well go undetected unless your body starts to become shiny and smells cleaner than usual. :) Either way, I hope nobody has to experience this if I can give warning. I'm not a conspiracy theory guy or anything else, and I would not have posted this warning unless I knew of it being true, which I did find out from a very reliable source. Scary thought of injecting that stuff into your body, but over the years I suspect we have all injested some dandy chemicals without knowing it. haha
ans also eaten alot of food and drank alot of drinks that have questionable ingridients as well.

Back