Checklist for my second cycle...Chime in, tell me what you think.

F1 Power

First cycle was very mild, Sustanon (sust) 250 (British Dragon) but I used HCG AFTER the cycle instead of during. I read..I learned. No sides whatsoever from first cycle...
The combination of improper post cycle therapy (pct) (..or lack thereof) and bad strep throat caused me to lose the 12 lbs I gained from this first cycle.

3 months later and I'm going to try again.....

My main goal this time is to KEEP as much of my gains as possible rather than pack on a ton of weight at once and lose it quickly once all is said and done. Here's what I've got this time around....

Sustanon 250 (Organon) - I will start at 200 mg a week for about 3 weeks then run it out at 400 mg a week.
HCG (Pregnyl) - This time I will start using it 4 weeks BEFORE I come off the Sustanon (sust) and continue throughout PCT.
Nolvadex 20mg - For post cycle therapy (pct) unless I feel something odd in my chest, then I will use it sooner. This part is new to me so let me know the best way to use it for my post cycle.
Doxycycline - In case I break out. I had mild problems with it on my back last time but nothing severe. Better to be prepared this time.

Any input appreciated. Thanks :)

heres a few things you may want to consider:
1. Keep the Sustanon (sust) dose steady from start to finish. I would go 500mg/week
2. start the hcg two weeks in and run til the end of the sustanon. 250iu 2x/week.
3. doxycycline. no need for this. If you break out on cycle its not bacteria causing your pimples, its hormonal. use a good skin scrub and topical for the acne.

good luck this time around. keep us updated with your results.

agreed...
sust 500mg week
don't run the hcg through post cycle therapy (pct), only up until pct

As above, but I went on doxycycline for only 5 weeks (it was supposed to be 12 weeks), and the reason I cut it short was the fact it made me feel WEIRD. It sapped my energy, I was sleeping 10-12 hours/day and I noticed when I woke up my joints felt really stiff...It was while on this stuff I injured my groin which put me out of the gym for a few months...

A little off topic, but have you guys used doxycycline before?

Old Balls said:
Ditto on the 500mg @ 2x week..how long to you plan on running this cycle?

10 weeks.

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE:
I will run HCG 2 weeks into the cycle at 250iu 2x/week. I have 5000iu/1 amp of HCG. I've never used these "amps" before. Do I have enough?

Also, how do I take the Novadex?

Thanks again guys. I wanna be as prepared as possible and learn as much as possible so I'm not one of those ignorant people sticking myself with shit I don't know about :rolleyes:

F1 Power said:
10 weeks.

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE:
I will run HCG 2 weeks into the cycle at 250iu 2x/week. I have 5000iu/1 amp of HCG. I've never used these "amps" before. Do I have enough?
you have to reconstitute your HCG powder in bacteriostatic water, then store it in a sterile vial in the fridge. Measure your dose with an insulin pin.
I use 5ml water. = 1000iu/ml. use .25ml every 3 or 4 days. that dose will last 10 weeks.
Take the nolvadex after the cycle ends. 40/40/20/20mg. you do have real nolvadex right? not the OTC "novedex" crap I hope.

blackjack said:
you have to reconstitute your HCG powder in bacteriostatic water, then store it in a sterile vial in the fridge. Measure your dose with an insulin pin.
I use 5ml water. = 1000iu/ml. use .25ml every 3 or 4 days. that dose will last 10 weeks.
Take the nolvadex after the cycle ends. 40/40/20/20mg. you do have real nolvadex right? not the OTC "novedex" crap I hope.

That was helpful....thanks.

Yes, I have real Nolvadex. What you mean by 40/40/20/20mg?

blackjack said:
heres a few things you may want to consider:
1. Keep the Sustanon (sust) dose steady from start to finish. I would go 500mg/week
2. start the hcg two weeks in and run til the end of the sustanon. 250iu 2x/week.
3. doxycycline. no need for this. If you break out on cycle its not bacteria causing your pimples, its hormonal. use a good skin scrub and topical for the acne.

good luck this time around. keep us updated with your results.

Totally agree!

Back