chelsea's durabolin cycle

I decided to not push it because when I did primo I did a longer cycle and side effects started after 5 weeks so I thought I would just do more shorter cycles as opposed to less longer cycles. I would have liked more than 5 lbs but Im a hard gainer as it is (I even have a hard time gaining fat and Im up to 8 meals a day) so Im going to try and keep the 5 lbs and do another cycle in a couple months and see if I can get another 5lbs. Chelsea

Nice going girl. I've been waiting for awhile for someone to keep a Nandpp cycle journal. Sounds like it went pretty well. Now let's just hope you can hold on to your gains.

Its now been one week post cycle. Ive only lost one pound which is good. Kept the strength gains for the most part. I had hoped to gain a little more but Ive heard the further you get from your genetic potential the harder it is to gain even with gear so maybe Im just there. Just a theory. I seem to be getting the usual acne on my back and shoulders. Overall the sides were very minimal and Im glad I did the cycle. I do seem a little down the past couple days which is unusual for me but could just be hormones balancing out. Chelsea

good to hear about your goals. truely, thank you for sharing.

you stated on somewhere that you are a hard gainer. you dont really gain either way. thats probably the "genetic" problem. but, even hard gainers can get where they want to go. dont let that get you down. as for my self, i would say im an easy gainer both ways. it really does suck ass to gain fat easily. but then again, gaining muscle is not hard.

chichy

Sounds like you're doing great...post some progress pics. It's always nice to put a body with a name ;)

4 lbs. I was talking to a trainer at the gym and he told me that people with low BF often have trouble gaining muscle. I actually thought I was going to gain like 10lbs or so and it just didnt happen and I was eating like a horse. Good news is, I kept almost everything including the awesome strength boost it gave me. I guess I need to put some fat on and try again. It did somehow lower my bf because I had the trainer at the gym do it the other day and it was 9% so I supposedly lost 2% bf and gained 4 keepable lbs. Chelsea

that sounds awesome. i have a strong feeling that i will gain 10. im only going to focus on my upper body. for legs, ill just run. i have fat. i believe i gain easily both ways. only one is good for me the other not.

chichy

Apparently its a lot easier if you have some fat on you. I dont know why but I think I may try to gain a little fat and take the durabolin again in another month or so for 4 more weeks. When are you starting? How long of a cycle are you doing? Chelsea

chelsea said:
Apparently its a lot easier if you have some fat on you. I dont know why but I think I may try to gain a little fat and take the durabolin again in another month or so for 4 more weeks. When are you starting? How long of a cycle are you doing? Chelsea

Send me some pics. Im in Dallas too.

my wife is currently on a nan prop cycle (her 2nd). the first nan prop she did was superanabolin from czech w/ NO results whatsoever. prolly never get her to post pics but she can share her experience w/you if you like. this cycle has had some positive results. her inverted tri press down started natty @120lbs and now is 160 in a few weeks. she is naturally scary strong anyway though. i tend to have reservations about chelseas 5lbs muscle in such a short time, my guess is she was/is third spacing the water which is why it didnt appear as bloating but nevertheless was mostly water gains. i can have my wife post if there is any interest in talking to her. i know she has never tested BF, etc... she is not a numbers fan and only gains or loses based on if she is happy with the way she looks. ok ladies good luck.

1HUGE1 said:
my wife is currently on a nan prop cycle (her 2nd). the first nan prop she did was superanabolin from czech w/ NO results whatsoever. prolly never get her to post pics but she can share her experience w/you if you like. this cycle has had some positive results. her inverted tri press down started natty @120lbs and now is 160 in a few weeks. she is naturally scary strong anyway though. i tend to have reservations about chelseas 5lbs muscle in such a short time, my guess is she was/is third spacing the water which is why it didnt appear as bloating but nevertheless was mostly water gains. i can have my wife post if there is any interest in talking to her. i know she has never tested BF, etc... she is not a numbers fan and only gains or loses based on if she is happy with the way she looks. ok ladies good luck.
I actually rarely check in on this board anymore but just happened to be bored tonight and came across this. I actually was taking superanabolin from czech just like your wife and was able to keep those gains until just recently when I had surgery 2 weeks ago and wasnt eating enough. I really dont hold much water with anything but I'm sure anxious to recover because I loved the superanabolin. I got a huge strength boost from it and my appetite was through the roof so I was eating well. I kept it until November so it wasnt water. Chelsea

Back